The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Results of a digital perm. I was told not to wash my hair for 2 days, so there is a residue of clay from the previous night. Blowndried with a dash of KMS sea salt spray. Damage was around $150.

15Oct2015_zpsvak5pxiw.jpg~original
Are your sides tapered fade or disconnected?

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

dj_flame

Reaction score
Very slight disconnect with a bit of blend thrown in.

Sadly I was told that given the new hair texture I had to trim the sides down. What a bummer.

Here's the hair goal for 2016:

tumblr_nfp7geF8yc1tzyq5vo1_1280.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought you didn't shave your sides?

ahh got it.

you need to change iphone. 5S look too small in your hands LOL

dj_flame

Reaction score
:s13:
Ownself check ownself
Lol, I explicitly stated I wanted to leave the sides on but Jasper of Hair Factor (who has been my guy for the past 6 years - highly recommended) wanted to trim them down.

He was afraid the new wavy texture may look weird with grown out sides, and since he knew his stuff I agreed to.

No worries, longer messier sides coming to you in December 2015! :D

dj_flame

Reaction score
Also, I would like to recommend that you want to get a matte, bouncy, natural quiff/ combback like those youtube ang mohs, the digital perm is an expensive but super effective way to achieve that.

36 hours in, no shower or shampoo, and my hair still stands up on its own with only a dash of sea salt spray and clay.

This thing is amazeballs.

Last edited:

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also, I would like to recommend that you want to get a matte, bouncy, natural quiff/ combback like those youtube ang mohs, the digital perm is an expensive but super effective way to achieve that.

36 hours in, no shower or shampoo, and my hair still stands up on its own with only a dash of sea salt spray and clay.

Digital perm actually is what ah? What's the difference from standard perm?

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dude, the salon say dont wash hair but u should at least shower la.... Lol

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anybody interested in an extra arimino peace wax? Got it from Japan.

img55688705.jpg

Last edited:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

The first look of the wax when I opened I thought it's a very light wax cause it's not clay texture. More of those wetter texture.

I've used quicksand and gold digger before but they didn't really suit my hair type. Peace wax is also quite matte and it's probably a water based wax since it washes off a lot easier than GD or quicksand.

I like the results that's why I bought it after the stylist in Japan used it. Bucket list was to get a haircut in Japan.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The first look of the wax when I opened I thought it's a very light wax cause it's not clay texture. More of those wetter texture.

I've used quicksand and gold digger before but they didn't really suit my hair type. Peace wax is also quite matte and it's probably a water based wax since it washes off a lot easier than GD or quicksand.

I like the results that's why I bought it after the stylist in Japan used it. Bucket list was to get a haircut in Japan.
Like exciting only

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol, I explicitly stated I wanted to leave the sides on but Jasper of Hair Factor (who has been my guy for the past 6 years - highly recommended) wanted to trim them down.

He was afraid the new wavy texture may look weird with grown out sides, and since he knew his stuff I agreed to.

No worries, longer messier sides coming to you in December 2015! :D
Huh? But if u always go to this guy and let him do what he wants how will you ever get what you say you want?

Sent from a based SONY using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.