The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Also random thoughts:

Maybe my skin is really sensitive, but how do you not get grossed out (and scalp acne) by applying heaps of product in our hot sweaty weather?

I always see guys with a ton of product in their hair - Mostly looking like Gatsby.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going with morris motley today.

power max. lots of texture. lol

ref 323 sea salt + morris motley

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
going with morris motley today.

power max. lots of texture. lol

ref 323 sea salt + morris motley

used morris motley for today too! i like the cleansing oil more than the balm haha! my hair is around 15cm long all round and need alot alot morris motley to hold it (still cant hold well maybe really too long and i never put alot). However, i love how easy to wash it away, the texture and volume it gives me and the therapeutic smell hehe.

dappergentleman

Reaction score
used morris motley for today too! i like the cleansing oil more than the balm haha! my hair is around 15cm long all round and need alot alot morris motley to hold it (still cant hold well maybe really too long and i never put alot). However, i love how easy to wash it away, the texture and volume it gives me and the therapeutic smell hehe.
Really is 1 cent money 1 cent goods!

Must try next time hahahaha

Sent from TGS using GAGT

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tier Netzach
Other than the exp. Morris thing, any other good kangtaos to SIC or not? :o

netzach is 7th tier. u is keter tier.

Deejay knows my symbolic number. :o

tumblr_nvwp9wYX6z1uia9gto1_500.gif

dj_flame

Reaction score
Your hair sounds legendary, care to share a pic when styled? :)

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
if you guys had to choose one AC product, which would it be? can't decide between pomade, fibre or molding clay :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.