The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaokuang

Reaction score
PNpLEqZl.jpg

Currently all my hair products.. below are my bullsh*t and personal opinion.. incoming wall of text

Ref ocean mist - still learning how to use

Gatsby moving lock - just a normal hair spray

Gatsby hair jam - regret buying this.. end of story

Gatsby technical clay - oh well.. everyone knows... total hold... totally hard to wash

Hairbond moulder - matt with good hold.. smells like apple but my mum says smells like rotten apple.. 臭酸.. after that dint use much..

Hairbond shaper - used 2 bottle of this.. love the smell.. like toffee... colleagues say my hair smell damn sweet and nice... abit of shine and not bad hold.. used to be my go to product when I have shorter hair

Mister pompadour sculpting clay - got fooled by the name... using it when I wanna put down my hair like Koreans.. quite natural looking as I put very little.. most of time use as pre-styler now..

Mister pompadour beeswax - smells nice.. light weight and decent hold.... my go to product before my recent purchase...

Morris Motley styling balm - lemon biscuit... I'm amazed how little I need to apply.. yet the hold is everlasting... 2nd day using and I love it... totally recommend this and totally worth the price...

Sent from xiaokuang using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ sea salt spray should be fairly easy to use.
spray, blow dry, boomz, profit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.