The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
So Shear Revival has released American Gardens - a styling clay.

Discuss.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
So Shear Revival has released American Gardens - a styling clay.

Discuss.

Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Soy Wax, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Castor Wax, Vegetable Based Emulsifying Wax, Fragrance & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.

basically a "easy rinse" oil based pomade.

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
XisMhFol.jpg

UDx4wndl.jpg

This time James do fade in hair cut for me. Then style with MM chrome! :) too bad not ready for purchase yet. For this, he apply chrome first on damp hair, then blow dry. Quite good hold and shine to give the fresh look.

Sent from mobile using GAGT

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tio ban for sharing mm photo. Expect a explanation from mod via pm. Jialat sia

edit:

to all known sellers and unknown sellers, please be mindful of what you post,

cannot post photos of your products or recommend anything that you sell or don't sell. later mod will say its a masked advertisement (which can be technically anything we post, as long she think/judge is it, we will get it)

as long she think that it doesn't further up discussion, you will be infracted, like how I got it.

just becareful. I hope this is not an masked advertisement but a way to warn all known and unknown sellers to becareful, if not tio bend.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XisMhFol.jpg

UDx4wndl.jpg

This time James do fade in hair cut for me. Then style with MM chrome! :) too bad not ready for purchase yet. For this, he apply chrome first on damp hair, then blow dry. Quite good hold and shine to give the fresh look.

Sent from mobile using GAGT

cannot ah bro. cannot say where to buy. later will kena. becareful, later you become known seller.

haha but not bad. nice cut.

dj_flame

Reaction score
^ So people like me (not a seller) can't even advise on the best deals or where to get a notoriously hard to find product?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ So people like me (not a seller) can't even advise on the best deals or where to get a notoriously hard to find product?

no idea. better ask mod.
just to be safe.

I just got infracted for posting a morris motley photo with the oil.
got deemed as masked advertising and it doesn't further discussion.
I don't see why not as people can always discuss on what does the balm or oil does.

so gotta be very mindful what to post here. :(

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

FWIW I have been constantly shilling products and businesses on other threads without any issue.

New mod is on the ball, but not unreasonable.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FWIW I have been constantly shilling products and businesses on other threads without any issue.

New mod is on the ball, but not unreasonable.

maybe. maybe. too many known sellers here.

maybe can get her to check on you hahahaha :s22:

you not seller, that's why lor. heng bo

Last edited:

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Please don't stir the mods. They are just doing their jobs.

You can ask for recommendations and share suggestions in this thread.

However, if you ask forum users to PM you so that you can sell them stuff, then that it considered as Unsolicited Content.

Any buy/sell transactions should be done in the bazaar/marketplace. Simple as that.

The reason why we are so strict lately is because previously we do not have enough mods to watch over this section of the forum and a lot of people have been masking their advertisement as suggestion/recommendation.

Hope that clarifies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ I hope so too.

at least mods can give warning on what they consider as masked advertisement and we can stop it, if not they can just judge and give infraction.

2 way traffic, all the mods need to do is just let us know.

now that I know what is frown upon, I am just telling the rest of the members here, be it known sellers or just ordinary members to be mindful of what they post.

nobody wants to receive a infraction and get temp or even p-ban.

anyway, not stirring, just helping out to give warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.