The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
However, honestly, Morris Motley can do a better job than Blind Barber 60 since it both has more hold and yet is way less sticky, so you can maintain that hair above for longer without seeking a mirror, and the movement is more natural besides!

If you want something more like a matte quiff, Dynamite Clay and Sea Salt spray would be a better choice. However, given that the combined price of those products, plus if you add in hairspray, will be close to Morris Motley, might as well go with Morris Motley instead.

It's really the BEST out there on the market. I never had a product that can last through an entire night at Zouk, and overall shape can be re-achieved with just a casual brush back of falling strands. Keeping in mind that I tend to rock messier hair, rather than most local guys who go for the "everything swee swee in place" style. The picture I shared last week is probably my neatest style in a long time.

Actually my hair is not that long, the longest only reaches to my nose. It's super layered and permed however to give it more volume.

Not doing a Morris Motley advertorial, but it really is a game changer.

i have to admit as well morris motley is by far the best product right now. even blumaan original also need to stand one side, it is not even on par well at least for me.

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
LkW9hZhl.jpg

Am I the first one to get the latest Morris Motley Balm Chrome?

Just got it from gaoxing korkor.

He look FAPulous today. Like Korean oppa

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Matte? How to apply? Put abit on finger tips and slowly scupt after blowdry?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matte? How to apply? Put abit on finger tips and slowly scupt after blowdry?

got both.
matte and shine.
shine i wouldn't recommend blow drying with it. doesn't work for me.

another method for matte.
blow dry hair to semi dry, apply the balm and sculpt while drying with cold hair.

Anarky

Reaction score
2-3 months?

Am I using too little? lol!
I bought from you sometime last year, using it every weekday (aka work day) and I have more than half the container left.
Granted my hair isn't very long, fringe probably just reaches over my eyes.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am I using too little? lol!
I bought from you sometime last year, using it every weekday (aka work day) and I have more than half the container left.
Granted my hair isn't very long, fringe probably just reaches over my eyes.

I am giving the shortest time frame available. If you can work with a little. Why not Haha save money but not good for me haha

Anarky

Reaction score
I am giving the shortest time frame available. If you can work with a little. Why not Haha save money but not good for me haha

ok good.. not one of those 'my whole life is a lie' situations. I estimate that the container can last me almost 10 months at this rate... peasant money-saving methods :s22:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

dj_flame

Reaction score
^ The answer to the above is Sebastian's Potion 9. Taking a page out from the secret book of healthy hair for women.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok good.. not one of those 'my whole life is a lie' situations. I estimate that the container can last me almost 10 months at this rate... peasant money-saving methods :s22:

As what Tim Ferriss said about "Minimum Effective Dose"
The smallest dose that will produce a desired outcome and anything BEYOND the MED is wasteful.

Though if you use less then what is required, that is just plain scrimping, not to mention not getting the desired style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.