Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of cos la! hoot mus hoot the most expensive one!

http://www.shophairstory.com/www/product/869693000106

lai lai i jio yall this one. tia gong is damn good. tia gong is better than morris motley. fastest reseller first!

dleC92P.png
IMPOSSIBRU!!!! MORRIS MOTLEY IS TEH BESTEST 4LYFE!!!!

Will you go for the more expensive option if a cheaper option is available?

Sent from cramped red dot using GAGT
Aiyo he is a local reseller albeit an online one got vested interests mah.

Pwn a sinkie BB reseller by buying from Mr Porter today lololololol.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope.

put it this way

morris motley quality product right?
but it doesn't fit your hair. doesn't work well.

so?
Hmm when it comes to clothes, fitting is a subset of quality, to me at least. I believe quality is a very subjective thing?

Like you can buy say, a shirt with organic cotton and what not, but at the end of the day if you're allergic and it causes itchiness, then it isn't good quality for you right?

Same goes for other stuff like food. You can have a plate of good quality locally grown organic kale in front of you, but if you don't enjoy it then it'll be bad quality, no?

My personal opinion la.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any with regard to the mini dispute here, my opinion is as follow.

As a consumer, I believe two things are essential - price and service. For myself, I'll always look at the price first. If I can get an item cheaper, then why not? Having said that, I feel service is equally important also. If the difference between the same product is only a few dollars (say no more than $5 if I'm in a generous mood), then I'd definitely buy from the guy that offers a better customer service (teaching me how use the product, recommending items to best suit my needs, etc).

Patriotism has almost zero influence when it comes to making a purchase decision for me. I won't support any particular seller or brand just because it's from Singapore.

Hope I didn't offend anyone here. Cheers.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any with regard to the mini dispute here, my opinion is as follow.

As a consumer, I believe two things are essential - price and service. For myself, I'll always look at the price first. If I can get an item cheaper, then why not? Having said that, I feel service is equally important also. If the difference between the same product is only a few dollars (say no more than $5 if I'm in a generous mood), then I'd definitely buy from the guy that offers a better customer service (teaching me how use the product, recommending items to best suit my needs, etc).

Patriotism has almost zero influence when it comes to making a purchase decision for me. I won't support any particular seller or brand just because it's from Singapore.

Hope I didn't offend anyone here. Cheers.

Yah same goes to me

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

sansanjikikut

Reaction score
Makes me wonder how can they afford to provide premium international shipping at no cost to customer :eek:

Why can't other online brands like hanz and mister pompadour have this as well :(

But BB MrPorter still cheaper overall. 3days DHL tracking vs 3-5 days Singpost really no fight.

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Makes me wonder how can they afford to provide premium international shipping at no cost to customer :eek:

Why can't other online brands like hanz and mister pompadour have this as well :(

their customer service is good too! they have operators online for you to check your queries with, like messenger. i chatted them up last night ard 12mn they still replied me!

best is their cust. care email, replied my email like ~10mins after I send?

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Economies of scale. I can only imagine that their operation is massive which means they buy in large quantitiess and have more bargaining power. Explains why they manage to give free postage from England to Singapore via DHL Express for no charge to the customer.

Nice. Do they have promo codes? ;)
not sure bout that but i didn't use any.

free shipping that's why cheaper mah :D not sure if there is always free shipping or not thou
Their shipping is always free and they rarely have promo codes but their sale section usually has a good selection of items at ridiculous discounts.

Customer service as mentioned is 24/7 and excellent. I once bought some socks and they were sized slightly differently from the description (they did not deliver a wrong order) I made a bit of noise and got a free pair in my requested size shipped over no questions asked.

Rollanddie you'll find that their packaging is outstanding as well. Nice sized box with wrapping tissue even if you order a jar of hair product.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

nichsong

Reaction score
Anyone tried getzgy yet? Local brand. They just released a home brewed hair wax, I just ordered one to try. Apart from that there's a clay and pomade, both of which are made in USA. From what I've tested the clay is the exact same formula as what ubersuave (another local brand) is offering with their wax, so they probably got their products manufactured from the same lab. Not impressed with the formula of the wax/clay that I've tried. Very drying on the hair. Hoping the home brewed wax will work well. Will keep posted here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.