Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai lai, got free cleansing oil sample with morris motley purchase. haha

CrunchTime

Reaction score
Hey all! Can someone recommend me a good hair clay/paste? Was previously using Aveda clay but mine has finally ran out. Initially, I thought of going for HDF claymation but it seems like it's not really well-reviewed anymore.. Any suggestions? My hair can get pretty thick and has a rough texture. Budget not more than 45 please, so i don't think I need to go for morris motley hahaha. Maybe Original by blumaan?

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

nichsong

Reaction score
Hey all! Can someone recommend me a good hair clay/paste? Was previously using Aveda clay but mine has finally ran out. Initially, I thought of going for HDF claymation but it seems like it's not really well-reviewed anymore.. Any suggestions? My hair can get pretty thick and has a rough texture. Budget not more than 45 please, so i don't think I need to go for morris motley hahaha. Maybe Original by blumaan?

Thanks! :)

Bro. Top up the 10 bucks and get Morris, trust me. Don't waste your time on Blumaan. You just need to try Morris once and you'll understand what everyone is talking about, it's worth every bit. This is one product which quality matches its hype, take it from me.

alvin@sgpomades.com

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone knows any sites to get american pomade products not sold in Singapore at a cheap shipping rate? Wanna get red house private reserve water based pomade but no Singapore stockists sell it. Cheers

HIIIIIII!!! Red House is restocking soon, just that there is a slight delay due to Red House boss being behind schedule on production and must surely support as his wife is giving birth next month. I reckon we will be stocked within 2 weeks :)

Hidetoshi

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was looking at the GTionic II hairdryer from gaoxing's website. How does this compare to the other more recommended Babyliss hairdryers such as the Tourmaline Titanium 3000/5000?

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zNZsaUT.jpg

Any comments? I find it hard to keep it at this shape for long, will a SSS help?

I'm terrible at styling :(

kCArQRVl.jpg

jigibut

Reaction score
Bro. Top up the 10 bucks and get Morris, trust me. Don't waste your time on Blumaan. You just need to try Morris once and you'll understand what everyone is talking about, it's worth every bit. This is one product which quality matches its hype, take it from me.

I have relatively thick hair.

Tried morris, doesn't work anywhere better than blumaan for me haha.

jigibut

Reaction score
Ya I admit, was failing damn badly for the past few weeks :( recently tried to use a hair dryer. Results were much better :)

for maximum effort, try:
1) using a pre-styler (can be SSS or hair cream like scheme cream; 1 is matte the other is shiny)
2) slowly comb up while blowdrying
3) use a hairspray to lock in the products

your product looks quite wet and your hair is relatively short. This could explain why it doesnt hold. i suggest using a matte wax! if you are lazy like me you can try combing before applying anything on your hair.

nichsong

Reaction score
I have relatively thick hair.

Tried morris, doesn't work anywhere better than blumaan for me haha.

Ouch.. Blumaan being compared to Morris I just can't. Have u tried pre-styling prior to applying the product?

jigibut

Reaction score
Ouch.. Blumaan being compared to Morris I just can't. Have u tried pre-styling prior to applying the product?

agree that morris gives off a more premium and better efficiency vibe, too bad it doesnt work for me.

tried all ways from no pre styling to maximum effort pre styling lol

Jun_rui

Reaction score
agree that morris gives off a more premium and better efficiency vibe, too bad it doesnt work for me.

tried all ways from no pre styling to maximum effort pre styling lol

If u have very thick hair try kelvin murphy rough rider? The price is similiar to mm iirc

jigibut

Reaction score
If u have very thick hair try kelvin murphy rough rider? The price is similiar to mm iirc

wasn't a fan of MM's price tbh. that's why i was so disappointed. in any case i'm currently stocked full of other waxes that i'm trying out...baxter clay...layrite cement..2 variants from black label grooming...

won't be anytime soon that i can buy haha. thanks for the tip :) heard kelvin murphy is extremely hard to dig out like claymation.

Jun_rui

Reaction score
Anybody tried uppercut deluxe? Im looking for a pomade with medium shine and a strong hold. Doesnt matter if it hardens up a bit. Tried my friends suavicito but my hair feel like straw after washing it out

sansanjikikut

Reaction score
Anybody tried uppercut deluxe? Im looking for a pomade with medium shine and a strong hold. Doesnt matter if it hardens up a bit. Tried my friends suavicito but my hair feel like straw after washing it out

Imperial, suavecito, layrite and uppercut gel based pomades all dry out the hair after washing it out. Use unorthodox wb if you don't want any straw like feeling

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya I admit, was failing damn badly for the past few weeks :( recently tried to use a hair dryer. Results were much better :)

not saying or commenting that you've failed or looking bad lah aiyo. i'm in absolutely no position to comment or dehumanize another human being.

that particular edmw pic is to imply that you're hawt and wanna 'pump full tank yo hawt babe'. joking only lah wah lao eh. i'm a fuggin troll lah. :o:o

kCArQRVl.jpg

SoggyBear

Master Member
Reaction score
not saying or commenting that you've failed or looking bad lah aiyo. i'm in absolutely no position to comment or dehumanize another human being.

that particular edmw pic is to imply that you're hawt and wanna 'pump full tank yo hawt babe'. joking only lah wah lao eh. i'm a fuggin troll lah. :o:o

kCArQRVl.jpg

I can take jokes de :s13::s13:

killuaxx

Reaction score
Any bro here use volumizing powder? How does it compare to sea salt spray?

I watched on Youtube that ang mo also use mousse for volumizing but it seems not very popular among us asian guys?

Many thanks for your advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.