The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That makes sense... But just wanna find out what options I have because I have a longer hair length to start out with, maybe can do a longer comb over or something

a clean cut to meet client is the best.

I asked my mum to check my scalp and she say got red colour spot on my scalp sia. :(

Did a quick check up on the net and I think the condition is called folliculitis.

better go see a doc bro

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a clean cut to meet client is the best.

better go see a doc bro

I am going back to shampooing everyday to see how it goes first haha. I dont think my hair can withstand shampooing every alternate days due to singapore hot climate. And the red spots is probably caused by my own fingernails.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I am going back to shampooing everyday to see how it goes first haha. I dont think my hair can withstand shampooing every alternate days due to singapore hot climate. And the red spots is probably caused by my own fingernails.

u touch ur hair often? try to keep your hands clean and oil free or jus limit touching your hair. helps better than more frequent shampooing

Bulletbreaker

Reaction score
GG lol, bought 3 Morris motley. One I ask my friend to purchase one before Hand as my card cannot use, then bought one from gx, then today, receive email that they processed my order. Total of 3 smh haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GG lol, bought 3 Morris motley. One I ask my friend to purchase one before Hand as my card cannot use, then bought one from gx, then today, receive email that they processed my order. Total of 3 smh haha

hahahaha.. can ask to cancel the first 2?
if not haha can use for darn long bro.
100ml somemore. LOL

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also gian but i got toooo many, cannot use finish. maybe next batch lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
song song. i hope those who got the hair dryers from me are happy with their purchase.
left 2 more for grabs for introductory price of $75. usual $79.
professional hair dryer below $100! hehe
babyliss pro ftw~ not like cheapo free hair dryer given when you buy shampoos as stated by our friend sogata here. haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ya, talking back to essential oil diy.
i talked to my friend, since its a per order basis.
he will make 6 of them for people here in hwz to try out at $12 bucks.

He will only make if all 6 of them are fulfilled. So now 1 is taken by nez, any others wanna give it a try at a small amount?

can say here or pm me.

wanna list ingredients here also can. just request.

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ya, talking back to essential oil diy.
i talked to my friend, since its a per order basis.
he will make 6 of them for people here in hwz to try out at $12 bucks.

He will only make if all 6 of them are fulfilled. So now 1 is taken by nez, any others wanna give it a try at a small amount?

can say here or pm me.

wanna list ingredients here also can. just request.
Each bottle can use for how long?

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.