The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some dumb ass dog. Last time comment without using the brain. Now suddenly got balls to bark like a dog. Lol.
Confirm got bigger dog support behind.

Woof Woof lol. Dogata

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What I got from them
am sorry I do not have more of an update for you at this stage. I have spoken to our warehouse and am awaiting information from them in regards to a working tracking number for you. I have 100% confirmed your order has been shipped, this is just a minor IT glitch at the moment with the tracking, that we are currently rectifying. Your parcel is still on its way to you and is not lost, I will update you with more info as soon as I receive it.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the purpose of an anti static comb???

And is it really needed?

Imperial sell for $5 :s12:

sogatda

Reaction score
I am sorry gx, please accept my apologies.

anw lets get bak to hairy business... can't wait to try out the new suavecito pomade, seems like another affordable game changer for the mases to try out

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woah woah lose war of words liao now start calling ppl dogs already? typical darry seow. :s13: so many loyal followings, no wonder these ppl keep getting free canned food to try out :s8:

btw careful with the terror refrence dt, u dun wan to get into trouble with the law for that yaa :D

anw lets get bak to hairy business... can't wait to try out the new suavecito pomade, seems like another affordable game changer for the mases to try out
who call you dog? wah lao. lol
if you meant dogata? that one not you la. don't be overly sensitive. you're a dude. not a girl :s13:

to be honest, not lose (i have made you stfu quite a few times in this thread. go read back, i am sure you know better than me. i can go on a full flame war with you and end of the date, you will still lose, people with common sense will support me), is lazy argue with you. haha decided to go into zen mode. you're not worth my time. lol sorry.

yeap, back to hair discussion.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i nv say its me la but u like calling ppl dog ma... no meh? even dapper tio last time also.

ya lo u so powderful can make ppl stfu. so aggressive, no wonder so few ppl in this thread nowadyas. these ppl who support u are always the same few ppl? and i assume have the same kind of 'common sense' as u

im not their spokesman, as for alvin (maybe :D)
anewaay, why do u care so much har? u wan jus abuse the 'glitch'? gong so much wei here for what lol

hahahahaha the last thing is for me to be there.
i am just asking a question. can you reply me?
so you're endorse by alvin ah? no wonder wanna bring me down. got agenda one. but ok la. hahaha you're the not the first.

now that i have met dapper and he have changed his ways, he and me are good (i hope it stays that way) i am friends with a few retailers. so you can save it.
alvin if you're reading this. nobody likes you haha trust me.

the reason why others never come back because they already found what they need. come back TCSS long long one time.
people have a life and have to work or study. at least everytime they come in, they open their mouth, i hear nothing but right and smart comments, unlike.......... you know hahaha

i like to call people dog, yes, for those who deserved it. haha but not you la. you sogata leh.
your nick also not dogata, unless you prefer this nick better? want me help you pm mods/admin to change for you? :s8:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and are u really the official distributor for blumaan original? certfied by ben weir & joe? or you are jus one of the few distributors claiming to be one. i believe the customers haev a right to know before decide who to buy frm

fake one la. you go pm ben complain faster. lololololololol :s13::s13::s13:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should ask Ben to come post here or maybe sogata should go join blumaan fb group

soilwork

Reaction score
Aiyoh so fiery here. Chill man.

Back to hairy business. My tea tree special lai liao

EpoNbaX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.