The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hair product, I think it's not a one size fits all
Blumaan. Some ppl think it's crappy, some ppl think it's awesome. Same goes for almost all the products.
I have people telling me morris motley is overpriced and no hold. But to me, one of the best products ever made.

So you gotta find one that best suits your hair. A never ending pursuit as its very personal. Lol.
Same goes for almost everything that we use. Cars, clothing, shoes and even the food we eat.

Hype or not hype. It's just a product. If it suits, solid. If it doesn't. Find another one.

dj_flame

Reaction score
More importantly communicate with your stylist and learn to use a blow dryer.

Also, Morris Motley is the DA BOMB.

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think u mean what Justin Bieber's army of stylists use on him LOL

I don't think these celebrities style their own hair and they probably get a hair cut like every week (unless they are stuck in rehab or something) as soon as the hair looks like it's grown! If it is a private moment, chances are they'll be donning hats/caps and shades :D

HAHAHA yea to paraphrase, what do you think the kind of hair product do his team of stylist use on him? Clay wax or clay pomade? Actually I can't really tell the difference between the 2

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA yea to paraphrase, what do you think the kind of hair product do his team of stylist use on him? Clay wax or clay pomade? Actually I can't really tell the difference between the 2

Definitely not pomade.
I think likely clay. And tons of spray

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which hair conditioner are you guys using?

what are your rituals when using it?

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hair product, I think it's not a one size fits all
Blumaan. Some ppl think it's crappy, some ppl think it's awesome. Same goes for almost all the products.
I have people telling me morris motley is overpriced and no hold. But to me, one of the best products ever made.

So you gotta find one that best suits your hair. A never ending pursuit as its very personal. Lol.
Same goes for almost everything that we use. Cars, clothing, shoes and even the food we eat.

Hype or not hype. It's just a product. If it suits, solid. If it doesn't. Find another one.

Well said, this is also why it's hard to gauge how a product will work based on reviews.

Only way to find out is to take a gamble :s13:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No more turtle wax???

tumblr_nxb78zQ5B81uvp1oto1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.