The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Blow-drying on cool air with Morris Motley balm in 50% dry hair, finished with even more balm after it's 110% dry works best for me.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Also new hair goal (since I was told to cut my hair shorter for work):

Francisco-Lachowski-models1-the-model-wall-ftape_05.jpg

Going for a less edgy and softer style. Hahaha oh well guess I can't override my boss's comments.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahhh so the secret could be sea salt spray. I have been using the Sidekick and MM combination. I find that it is a bit difficult to spread into the hair and yes, tends to tug at the hair too.

Will try out sea salt spray then and see how it works out

Cool. When you do let us know if it works for you.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
This new limited edition dynamite clay not as worth to flip compared to the $13.40 USD gold digger limited edition half a year ago.

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, heard rave reviews for blumaan and so I bought a tub of blumaan from groomingsociety to try out. It took 2days to process and another 5days before I got it even though it was normal mail in sg. What the hell. But ok, There was a 10% discount on their site so I won't complain.

First impression was rather underwhelming. The tub was made of some cheap ass plastic with some lousy quality print pasted on the outside.

Upon opening, didn't really particularly like the smell. It smell of faintly Peppermint; Like those Peppermint chewing gum.

The wax didn't come with a sealant and there was cracks along the circumference of the wax presumably from moisture escaping from the tub due to the lack of a sealant. Can I clarify with the other bros if they face something similar for their blumaan.

Wax was difficult to dig out and was extremely dry. Was even drier than the gold digger. Rubbing it on the palms makes it even drier. Was pretty grippy as I brought my fingers through my hair when applying.

Has a pretty strong hold that I feel is even stronger than gold diggers. I also like that it is more matte than GD. Easy to restyle as well and not greasy when I run my fingers along.

Overall decent product in achieving my hair objectives but the application process quite unenjoyable. Personally I don't like the smell of it too. And for the price, I feel it's pretty hype and underwhelming.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, heard rave reviews for blumaan and so I bought a tub of blumaan from groomingsociety to try out. It took 2days to process and another 5days before I got it even though it was normal mail in sg. What the hell. But ok, There was a 10% discount on their site so I won't complain.

First impression was rather underwhelming. The tub was made of some cheap ass plastic with some lousy quality print pasted on the outside.

Upon opening, didn't really particularly like the smell. It smell of faintly Peppermint; Like those Peppermint chewing gum.

The wax didn't come with a sealant and there was cracks along the circumference of the wax presumably from moisture escaping from the tub due to the lack of a sealant. Can I clarify with the other bros if they face something similar for their blumaan.

Wax was difficult to dig out and was extremely dry. Was even drier than the gold digger. Rubbing it on the palms makes it even drier. Was pretty grippy as I brought my fingers through my hair when applying.

Has a pretty strong hold that I feel is even stronger than gold diggers. I also like that it is more matte than GD. Easy to restyle as well and not greasy when I run my fingers along.

Overall decent product in achieving my hair objectives but the application process quite unenjoyable. Personally I don't like the smell of it too. And for the price, I feel it's pretty hype and underwhelming.
Mine was soft, smooth and easy to apply.

The scent is actually not that bad to me. Smells quite clean. It doesn't cling.

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.