The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ sealant issue already feedback to the BluMaan group.

As for hold, yes its pretty solid except the application = sticky.
kinda like gold digger.

it's more like a dry wax compared to gold digger.

nuuuitsjdragon

Reaction score
Any recommendations for hairstyling product that has higher hold than suavecito (my current product) but similar in terms of washability.

Usual hairstyle is comb back with shaved sides. Find that suavecito doesn't hold enough and lies flat by mid day

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
t06ydx.png

Anyone know what is the 'Shipping & Handling' fee that slikhaarshop used for? Noticed its always 3% of the total price in USD.

It is definitely not the mastercard/visa currency conversion & admin fees, as I still get an additional charge for that once the transaction has been settled.

In total, I paid around $80.8x SGD as the final transaction amount.
The USD to SGD exchange rate at the point of transaction was 1 USD = 1.4158 SGD

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
t06ydx.png

Anyone know what is the 'Shipping & Handling' fee that slikhaarshop used for? Noticed its always 3% of the total price in USD.

It is definitely not the mastercard/visa currency conversion & admin fees, as I still get an additional charge for that once the transaction has been settled.

In total, I paid around $80.8x SGD as the final transaction amount.
The USD to SGD exchange rate at the point of transaction was 1 USD = 1.4158 SGD
Shipping & handling is...

Shipping plus handling lor...

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

dj_flame

Reaction score
Any recommendations for hairstyling product that has higher hold than suavecito (my current product) but similar in terms of washability.

Usual hairstyle is comb back with shaved sides. Find that suavecito doesn't hold enough and lies flat by mid day
Sauvecito is actually pretty ****ing strong. I don't think a new product is able to solve this problem.

Maybe blow dry wet hair thoroughly into dry hair first, and finish with a hairspray like Powerpoint? Blasting the roots of wet hair in the general direction you want the hair to lay, with hot air, should be beneficial.

You should also mention the problem to your hairstylist/barber next time. They probably know a thing or two about addressing this.

Posting a picture would help too. Sometimes hair needs to be long enough to lay back, otherwise it tends to fall to the sides.

TuaLiYa

Banned
Reaction score
any longhairs here? deaththeorist could come in give some advice

what is your routine and products u all use?

dj_flame

Reaction score
okok only la. i try carter supply and blumaan but still go back to morris motley. truth to be told, i try so many wax over the years none has been able to be on par with MM.
How was carter supply? Topline review would be fantastic.

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
How was carter supply? Topline review would be fantastic.

slightly better then blumaan in terms of hold by a margin. when u washing my hand i can feel a bit of oil due to the Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly). application was very very smooth. smoother then morris motley. hold wise not too bad a little better than blumaan. washing off also easy but blumaan is easier to wash off. just the only drawback for me is the Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly). else all is good. can buy

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
okok only la. i try carter supply and blumaan but still go back to morris motley. truth to be told, i try so many wax over the years none has been able to be on par with MM.

MM is basically untouchable. Nothing comes close. Even at that price, it's worth it. Good thing I don't spam a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.