The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichsong

Reaction score
Wah haha I'm not so experienced as to recognise all the different ingredients from the ingredients list yet #nextlevel Will post an update containing the ingredient list for the homebrewed hair wax when I receive it.

The way i see it in their shopee, from the homebrewed zgy hair wax ingredients, it looks like a typical hybrid pomade, tho i cant figure out how the ingredients would emulsify as there is no emulsifying agent listed.

The matt clay, if it's the same as ubersuave's wax then most prolly it would come from the same lab cos the ingredients i see is usually used in a typical lab formula, and the drying part is most prolly due to the copolymers used

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

nichsong

Reaction score
DIY Sea Salt Spray

@GX bro, consider making + selling homemade DIY SSS? Ever since Joe released that vid everyone going crazy over it. Haha I first to sarpork.

dj_flame

Reaction score
@GX bro, consider making + selling homemade DIY SSS? Ever since Joe released that vid everyone going crazy over it. Haha I first to sarpork.
I actually find this funny, because most girls have been making DIY salt spray for ages. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwZz6_G2Vws

Here ya go. Local reviewer. I agree with most of the points in his product description.
Sooooooooo

Are you saying Carter Supply is the poor man's Morris Motley?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

haha i no videos. do already nobody buy. lol

maybe i try do myself, if good, can do small batches for sale here

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah honestly I think Carter Supply is definitely worth a go.. Their flux really offers quite a different feel from the products we are used to. Haha Baxter Clay Pomade super popular.. Been wanting to try out their hard cream one.

i have the hardcream.

lol not too bad. tends to harden but feels soft to touch.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that one fake one. beckham never use HDF.
likely his hair stylist use it on him once that's all.

giphy.gif

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha how you know he never use personally?

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

if you're rich like him? and have a stylist at the beck of your call.

would you style your own hair? risking the fact its gonna look crappy or get a professional to style it for you while you can tell him/her what you like or don't like?

possibly up the girl stylist at the same time?

dude........ :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.