The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you're rich like him? and have a stylist at the beck of your call.

would you style your own hair? risking the fact its gonna look crappy or get a professional to style it for you while you can tell him/her what you like or don't like?

possibly up the girl stylist at the same time?

dude........ :s22:
Stylists for events/photoshoots all that ma, you think he go buy coffee or watches games still need summon stylist meh. Some more his also don't stay with the stylist at home. Surely aga aga know how to groom himself a bit one ma. Maybe he uses HDF? Or even if stylist, they could be using HDF on his hair ma haha.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She's hot! If like that you all label ugly, your threshold for aesthetic is...

giphy.gif

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stylists for events/photoshoots all that ma, you think he go buy coffee or watches games still need summon stylist meh. Some more his also don't stay with the stylist at home. Surely aga aga know how to groom himself a bit one ma. Maybe he uses HDF? Or even if stylist, they could be using HDF on his hair ma haha.

you think hollywood is daily glam meh.
you see all those A-listers, all wear cap and shades when they are out doing chores.
apart from those models and stuff, those are fashionista and they can or know how to dress.

they only look fabulous during events. if not, they are like regular peeps like us, except way hotter than all of us combined, even though with a cap and shades on.

and i bet he doesn't use HDF at all.
lol he got the baxter of cali feel or hairbond face.

nichsong

Reaction score
1: Yeahh they have, but no one really paid attention till Joe released that video, then now it's all hyped up all of a sudden LOL

2: Nope, no one said anything about Carter Supply being the poor man's MM. I don't think the reviewer expressed such an opinion in his video too though. They are two different products that possibly share some similar properties I guess

I actually find this funny, because most girls have been making DIY salt spray for ages. :D

Sooooooooo

Are you saying Carter Supply is the poor man's Morris Motley?

nichsong

Reaction score
Sounds good! I very lazy to ownself go buy and make haha. Ingredients wise doesn't look too ex though.. cept for the argan oil maybe. Then maybe add some other beneficial oils and stuff to make it stand out. After that it's all about marketing I guess

haha i no videos. do already nobody buy. lol

maybe i try do myself, if good, can do small batches for sale here

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
carter supply flux ok la. own and used. just that the petroleum jelly is kind of irritating.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds good! I very lazy to ownself go buy and make haha. Ingredients wise doesn't look too ex though.. cept for the argan oil maybe. Then maybe add some other beneficial oils and stuff to make it stand out. After that it's all about marketing I guess
I from last year wana homebrew my own pomade, curry nah till now also havent finalise my formula

And raw ingredients is actually exp if only buy in small quantities

Need to find a presto pot first, cos it's very time consuming and mafan

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

Last edited:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

might as well u pour oil onto palm and apply onto hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.