Status
Not open for further replies.

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it's possible to change the direction the hair grows. My hair used to be hard to comb back cuz it grows forwards. Now I wear a hairband to pull the hair back whenever I never style my hair. Now my hair is easier to manage when I want to comb it back cuz it's already falling backwards naturally.

Sent from Samsung SM-N920G using GAGT

It falls back naturally because hair is long. You try near eye brows. Won't have difference one.

Been there done that don't work unless hair is long enough, it's own weight will pull it back on itself.

I_Hate_Veggie

Reaction score
How would y'all compare original blumaan against mm balm? Like in terms of hold and wash ability etc.

Sporting something very similar to a quiff

Otterside

Reaction score
Hello, i have straight hair that tends to fall after couple hour of styling too.
Is MM balm suitable to achieve the side-combover look?

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, i have straight hair that tends to fall after couple hour of styling too.
Is MM balm suitable to achieve the side-combover look?
From the way it's discussed her MM is suitable if you require good matte long lasting pliable hold.

Personally I find that no product will hold your hear eternally in place... Unless you use copious amounts of spray. What you should look out for is ability to restyle which in my personal opinion BB90 will offfer in a matt finish. But BB90 is a little light.

ByVillian Gold Digger is stronger but a little heavy.

Baxter Clay Pomade will offer you exceptional hold but is very heavy and a little greasy.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Long hair and short hair diff lah. You never see how much hair your wife drops meh.

Also wearing a hat and tying your hair is diff lah. One is tight confined space plus heat and dirt trapped the other simply stress at the roots.

Which one will encourage more hair loss?

Ya man. Ask your wife. Lol. Tie tightly with ponytail contribute to hair loss bro.
Oh yah ah now that u mentioned it... No wonder...

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't use hair band as it really tugs at the roots, Snapback or a cap works fine. Put some dry shampoo or volumizing powder in your hair especially at the top-crown area, use fingers to brush it backward, then put on the snapback. Let it sit for a few hours then take out

Wathen

Reaction score
Guys I'm looking for SSS, what about Toni and guy SSS vs ref 323 SSS?I can get Toni and guy for $10 but ref 323 costs so much more it's crazy. Anywhere to get ref 323 for <$15? OS SSS is also expensive at $21.

Last edited:

nichsong

Reaction score
I haven't tried Toni & Guy's SSS before so I can't give you a fair comparison, but I've tried both OS and Ref 323 and personally find that its worth what I pay in terms of product performance. Maybe you could try out Toni & Guy first and see if it performs well as a pre styler. If not, you definitely know what your next choice/s should be :)

Guys I'm looking for SSS, what about Toni and guy SSS vs ref 323 SSS?I can get Toni and guy for $10 but ref 323 costs so much more it's crazy. Anywhere to get ref 323 for <$15? OS SSS is also expensive at $21.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Find your own supplier? Lol or just buy Tony and guy.
Or buy salt and mix with water. Cheapest.
Best go to Sentosa and use a container take sea water. 100% legit sea salt. Hahahaha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't use hair band as it really tugs at the roots, Snapback or a cap works fine. Put some dry shampoo or volumizing powder in your hair especially at the top-crown area, use fingers to brush it backward, then put on the snapback. Let it sit for a few hours then take out

Omg I can imagine the look after a cap.
Looks like whuttttt. Haha

But npnt. Pls show before cap. On cap. After cap

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried Toni & Guy's SSS before so I can't give you a fair comparison, but I've tried both OS and Ref 323 and personally find that its worth what I pay in terms of product performance. Maybe you could try out Toni & Guy first and see if it performs well as a pre styler. If not, you definitely know what your next choice/s should be :)
Toni and Guy from Guardian/Watsons right?

Sucks don't waste your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.