The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Tbh sometimes if you guys just run with a messier, loosier style, instead of having every strand "swee swee in place", you will have less hairstyling problems.

Just my 2 cents. I have gave up on neatly combed hairstyles, and find myself happy for it. Just use my hand to toss hair back, and take whatever Mother Nature puts out.

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
No

10 characters
Haha okay��
x6apWgyl.jpg

This sea salt can right��

Sent from me using GAGT

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
trying use that sea salt and add water?

see if it works?
haha it some how work ar. Got abit more volume than usual. But my hair is still at my fringe so cnnt see much difference. If longer i think will have much more difference on the volume.

Btw if i have a thick hair.will still Using mmb make my hair flop easier cos the hold is more long lasting and better . but you still said its heavier than original by blumann so just wondering�

Sent from me using GAGT

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
As in the ingredient, not purity.

Sekali only 1% of the whole product is 100% argan oil :s22:

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT
Haha dk leh. As in the ingredient i really don't know cos all the words at the back of the bottle is in korea.

Btw normally how much will it cost for an 125ml 100% pure argan oil? I bought it for $29.00 though. Its the most expensive argan oil there. The rest are dk what hair mist spray.. And i asked the staff thr where is the 100% argan oil . she pointed out that. So i just bought it. Not sure too, since its my first time buying it.

Sent from me using GAGT

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha dk leh. As in the ingredient i really don't know cos all the words at the back of the bottle is in korea.

Btw normally how much will it cost for an 125ml 100% pure argan oil? I bought it for $29.00 though. Its the most expensive argan oil there. The rest are dk what hair mist spray.. And i asked the staff thr where is the 100% argan oil . she pointed out that. So i just bought it. Not sure too, since its my first time buying it.

Sent from me using GAGT
Google for you. First link lol

Ingredients

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disiloxane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Frangrance

Sent from me using GAGT

nichsong

Reaction score
Some honest advice though, the best thing you could do is try out the products yourself and experiment with them. As everyone has different hair types, products tend to work differently for everybody. The information that we can provide you with / research you do online is limited to those differences as well.

To achieve a perfect hair styling routine for yourself, you gotta buy products, experiment, pre-style post-style, till you find out what works for you and what doesn't.

Might sound like it takes a lot of time and money, but the experience and knowledge you gain is well worth it! :)

haha it some how work ar. Got abit more volume than usual. But my hair is still at my fringe so cnnt see much difference. If longer i think will have much more difference on the volume.

Btw if i have a thick hair.will still Using mmb make my hair flop easier cos the hold is more long lasting and better . but you still said its heavier than original by blumann so just wondering*********

Sent from me using GAGT

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
Some honest advice though, the best thing you could do is try out the products yourself and experiment with them. As everyone has different hair types, products tend to work differently for everybody. The information that we can provide you with / research you do online is limited to those differences as well.

To achieve a perfect hair styling routine for yourself, you gotta buy products, experiment, pre-style post-style, till you find out what works for you and what doesn't.

Might sound like it takes a lot of time and money, but the experience and knowledge you gain is well worth it! :)
Haha okay thanks for though.

Since gaoxing said that mmb works almost for everyone. So i thought about asking that question.

Sent from me using GAGT

dj_flame

Reaction score

To be honest, I feel retailers can up their game by offering sample packs. I'm sure those would have helped a younger me decide better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.