The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichsong

Reaction score
Whoever recommended Lockhart Hair Groom to me, thanks!

It works well, just apply a dab and massage into hair and I'm good to go. The shine only lasts for the first hour and it dies down into a healthy satin glow later on.

My only gripe is that since it's basically wax and oil, applying too much will flatten and weigh my hair down. I will experiment over the weekend by cocktailing Hair Groom with a dash of sea salt spray - hopefully it will be perfect as the salt's dryness will counterbalance the grease.

I also carry the tub in my workbag as a moisturizer for calluses on my palms. #metrosexual :s13:

Wah bro thanks for not remembering ah. Hahaha glad to hear the product works great. Read that its supposed to be a treatment product as well hence the mostursing properties. SSS should work well to counterbalance!

dj_flame

Reaction score
Wah bro thanks for not remembering ah. Hahaha glad to hear the product works great. Read that its supposed to be a treatment product as well hence the mostursing properties. SSS should work well to counterbalance!
Hey thanks!

Tbh I rather use Scheme Cream or C-Fibre as Hair Groom works too well as a leave-in conditioner, but it's still very good overall. I definitely recommend this for women hair. And it can also double up as a remedy for dry, cracked skin e.g. heels, palms etc.

dj_flame

Reaction score
You can use any hair cream as shaving cream also man. Works both ways
Tbh, I have that hairless Chinese genes so a cheap can of Nivea shaving foam can last me a year.

Edit: I'm not always AMDK lolol and certainly can't use shaving foam for hair.....

Last edited:

dj_flame

Reaction score

To add my 2 cents as I've used it before, Hairbond Shaper functions alot like Blind Barber 90 Proof. Its consistency isn't as heavy though.

Jun_rui

Reaction score
My friend finally passed me the mm balm, comb and ref sss from hairbroducts. Will try it when i reach home

5ter123

Reaction score
Im using By vilain Gold Digger but I still want a stronger hold. What clay/wax should I get or just a hair spray?

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Try the latest daimon barber clay formulation or baxters clay. Both are s3x for thick hair

But I still prefer MM for the pliability and strength to weight ratio!

dj_flame

Reaction score
Im using By vilain Gold Digger but I still want a stronger hold. What clay/wax should I get or just a hair spray?
Wow Gold Digger is pretty much elite in holding power. How does it not give enough hold for you? :s11:

dj_flame

Reaction score
Maybe it's for the 2004 teen punk look:

0d07e46ae38ebcfa7e5fc1faf207ff13.jpg

HARDCORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.