The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the black fibre application same as gold digger/silver fox where it dries up and becomes sticky in your palm very fast? Quite tempted to try it but their previous pomade was such a letdown. Easily one of their worst products.

lol powermade

btw, black fibre is probably a copy of blumaan, as they call it the milliondollar recipe.

TheMediator

Reaction score
Is the black fibre application same as gold digger/silver fox where it dries up and becomes sticky in your palm very fast? Quite tempted to try it but their previous pomade was such a letdown. Easily one of their worst products.

Nope, unlike the other 2, Black Fibre stays creamy in your hands throughout!
You gave me an idea to layer my hands with a coat of BF first before using my SF.
Finish turned out really well and I had a much easier time washing my hands, seems like I would be sticking with this cocktail for awhile!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, unlike the other 2, Black Fibre stays creamy in your hands throughout!
You gave me an idea to layer my hands with a coat of BF first before using my SF.
Finish turned out really well and I had a much easier time washing my hands, seems like I would be sticking with this cocktail for awhile!

have you tried blumaan before?

IAmZTX

Reaction score
anyone got any cheap and good hair styling product to recommend?

Requirement: must not be sticky..

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try barbers? Got a good malay one, red panther. Cheap and good, $9. Be prepared to queue on weekends!

Guess depends on his hairstyle? Barbers are great for clean fades and side part neat looks, or generally short (i.e. army acceptable) styles. Kpop looks probably better achieved at a salon.

BaoGeGe

Reaction score
Hello can anyone intro a good shampoo with mint and refreshing feel after wash feeling like those salon used to wash for the customer ?

SoggyBear

Master Member
Reaction score
Can try paul mitchell tea tree shampoo..

Anyway, i got a friend that don't shampoo his hair daily, only using water, and let some of the styling product to build up. Anyone else do that? Not gao wei meh

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try paul mitchell tea tree shampoo..

Anyway, i got a friend that don't shampoo his hair daily, only using water, and let some of the styling product to build up. Anyone else do that? Not gao wei meh

Won't smell meh? :s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.