The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Shiat Brix

Reaction score
That's should be a good alternative for shampoo
But too expensive. I usually tell ppl to use it 2-3 times a week.
Pair with a daily cleansing and moisturizing shampoo like vogne PH balanced shampoo.
yo my order IVGYCAXBW, the tracking id fail leh can check for me

nichsong

Reaction score
After trying out about 8+ hair styling products. DONT buy these. Bad for hair if use everyday.

Suavecito, Apestomen, Ubersuave, Refined, Gatsby, Axe

cheap stuff always bad.

Haha we've discussed about some of these brands previously :s13: In general I think for a product to be good, they have to fit the basic criteria of

1.) Holding our style throughout the day (Core function)
2.) Easy to wash off completely in one shampoo
3.) Doesn't damage yr hair etc drying it out

As long as these three basic criteria are met, personally I would classify it as a good product. Doesn't matter if a product like that only costs $10ish, I would pick it over a $50 organic/rare-material-from-space product that doesn't even hold my hair for an hour/ is a beech to wash off.

Touching on that, not all high-end products actually have benefits for your hair health just because they contain organic or natural ingredients. Unless scientifically proven (proper studies with research articles), these ingredients may just be another sales gimmick in order to entice the consumers. In other words, they may not even do anything for your hair/scalp health at all. Just there for show haha

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
I understand that wax should be applied to dry hair. Sometimes after wash hair towel dry no time to wait for hair to fully dry, need to go out.

May I know is there any wax/product that can apply to towel dry hair still not fully dry?

nichsong

Reaction score
I understand that wax should be applied to dry hair. Sometimes after wash hair towel dry no time to wait for hair to fully dry, need to go out.

May I know is there any wax/product that can apply to towel dry hair still not fully dry?

You're back.. Bro. You can use any hair product on dry/damp hair.

like2daydream

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've $200 of Toni&Guy hair salon gift vouchers to let go. Kindly pm if interested. Able to use for any products or services at the salon :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any here have any experience using color wax? is the japan color wax any good?

I tried a few brands before, but results are largely the same.

If you're looking for even-toned colour across the hair, you can give up this idea because it wont give you that kind of results.

Otherwise, you may try it out. One observation is that you have to use A LOT of the contents to apply onto the hair. And i mean A LOT.

super365

Master Member
Reaction score

If you're looking for even-toned colour across the hair, you can give up this idea because it wont give you that kind of results.

Otherwise, you may try it out. One observation is that you have to use A LOT of the contents to apply onto the hair. And i mean A LOT.

I have some strands of hair is white, only noticeable by myself and when other people is near to me. Is there any kind of product that can color those strands black, without going salon to dye hair? Color wax can?

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have some strands of hair is white, only noticeable by myself and when other people is near to me. Is there any kind of product that can color those strands black, without going salon to dye hair? Color wax can?

If not obvious, my suggestion is don't bother using colour wax.

If you want a better long-term solution, try DIY dye. Easily seen almost everywhere.

symbiote28

Reaction score

i'm trying to achieve very light strands of highlights to my hair without the need to go to a salon. idea is not the whole hair but just the fringe portion. what was your experience using the japan color wax?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weekend sale for vogne shampoo and uevo!
Can check out my site if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.