The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can anyone recommend me a good shampoo for daily wash

i recommend vogne moisturising shampoo for daily wash.

been using it for years. helps with moisturising and removing daily grime and dirt.
pretty much straight forward.
800ml worth of shampoo, can last me about 2-3months if i wash hair twice daily.

igarashi

Reaction score
any shampoo & conditioner to recommend for those color bleach hair like ASH / Grey color ?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any shampoo & conditioner to recommend for those color bleach hair like ASH / Grey color ?

Most people will tell you to use colour shampoo, to retain the colour but personally, i don't believe in colour shampoo. To me, its more of a marketing gimmick. Unless you want to brighten the hair, you shouldn't be using deep cleansing shampoo much too.

The key point is to seal the cuticle (outermost layer) and this helps to lock in the colour. Further to this, question is then onto sustainability. For instance, one way is to religiously use hair leave-in conditioner to seal the cuticle and prevent the characteristics of porous hair (presence of excess moisture in the hair) from surfacing.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Now waiting for my slot. Apparently come Thomas & Guys need to book in advance also even on weekdays. This salon seems to be flooded with sinkies from the looks of it.

Charges is RM70 for a haircut. I haven't cut yet though. I never book, just come down straight. They're quite nice so slot me in at 2.30pm. I chose Steven because Kelvin(director) hairstyle seems very Kpop to me.

Wishdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now waiting for my slot. Apparently come Thomas & Guys need to book in advance also even on weekdays. This salon seems to be flooded with sinkies from the looks of it.

Charges is RM70 for a haircut. I haven't cut yet though. I never book, just come down straight. They're quite nice so slot me in at 2.30pm. I chose Steven because Kelvin(director) hairstyle seems very Kpop to me.
Wa 70myr like very expensive leh zzz

Sent from Ilovennp using GAGT

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa 70myr like very expensive leh zzz

Haircut cost RM62. If by Kelvin(director), more expensive.

Imo, the way i see it, their place seem to lack hairstylist because Steven has 2 customers under his care. Seems like cannot really entertain me for long when i ask questions.

I had product on my hair before the cut so he asked a trainee to wash hair for me first. It was the worst hair wash ever for me. Water droplets keep splashing onto my face. The worst thing is she put the cover at my shoulder, never close the "door". Water flow into my tshirt. But as she's a trainee + only 14 years old, i kept quiet.

During the hair cut, Steven knows his stuff. If you show him an ang mor hairstyle, he will not cut. He even say Kelvin also can't replicate because of our asian hair. End of the day, i chose chicken head like last time but it wasn't really what i really wanted. Kpop style kind of fawx hawk.

RTF: Yes

Wishdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haircut cost RM62. If by Kelvin(director), more expensive.

Imo, the way i see it, their place seem to lack hairstylist because Steven has 2 customers under his care. Seems like cannot really entertain me for long when i ask questions.

I had product on my hair before the cut so he asked a trainee to wash hair for me first. It was the worst hair wash ever for me. Water droplets keep splashing onto my face. The worst thing is she put the cover at my shoulder, never close the "door". Water flow into my tshirt. But as she's a trainee + only 14 years old, i kept quiet.

During the hair cut, Steven knows his stuff. If you show him an ang mor hairstyle, he will not cut. He even say Kelvin also can't replicate because of our asian hair. End of the day, i chose chicken head like last time but it wasn't really what i really wanted. Kpop style kind of fawx hawk.

RTF: Yes
So many comments and your rtf still yes LOL. But even for 62 myr also like quite expensive. I was looking at 40-45myr.

I'll go down next week and scout the prices, will be back to give a review of my own. Cheers!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many comments and your rtf still yes LOL. But even for 62 myr also like quite expensive. I was looking at 40-45myr.

I'll go down next week and scout the prices, will be back to give a review of my own. Cheers!

For me, most important is whether the hairstylist can recommend or cut to my liking. The rest doesn't matter that much to me.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for hair dryer to get in Japan? Will be there for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.