The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now waiting for my slot. Apparently come Thomas & Guys need to book in advance also even on weekdays. This salon seems to be flooded with sinkies from the looks of it.

Charges is RM70 for a haircut. I haven't cut yet though. I never book, just come down straight. They're quite nice so slot me in at 2.30pm. I chose Steven because Kelvin(director) hairstyle seems very Kpop to me.

Maybe steven was the one who cut kelvin's hair. Choosing (or not choosing) a stylist based on his/her hairstyle may not be accurate since they can't be cutting their own hair!

In any case saw yr review that u ended up with kelvin n was happy with the result. Good for u!

SoggyBear

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there any hold differences between mm styling balm and chrome or than texture? Anyone with both can share thoughts?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any hold differences between mm styling balm and chrome or than texture? Anyone with both can share thoughts?

hold should be the same.

texture, chrome more shiny and pieces out more..
balm is matte

parktrekker

Reaction score
I'm using Revlon Professional Stylemasters fibre wax
Easy wash n don't hv to use a lot

Saves $ ��

Last edited:

nichsong

Reaction score
Shiseido Stage Works Spiky Booster

Just bought a couple of these via a great deal, but have yet to try them out. Bought them cos of the way it was marketed - Said to contain humidity control ingredients which are suited for our climate, and provides a high hold yet with lightweight texture. So far I've tried rubbing a bit of the product between my hands, and it feels promising. Has that tackiness that is associated with products that I find to hold well in our weather, yet is easily spreadable. Excited to try, will update here when I've managed to test it out!

Wishdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me, most important is whether the hairstylist can recommend or cut to my liking. The rest doesn't matter that much to me.
Went to Protrim, 48rm. I just told the guy to cut short, no further questions asked by hairdresser. Very decent cut, more towards Korean style. Worth a try.

Looking forward to try Thomas and guys next time.

Sent from Ilovennp using GAGT

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Protrim, 48rm. I just told the guy to cut short, no further questions asked by hairdresser. Very decent cut, more towards Korean style. Worth a try.

Looking forward to try Thomas and guys next time.

Sent from Ilovennp using GAGT

a few possibilities I can think of:
1. You are very lucky to have met a master stylist
2. You are very chin chye with the result
3. Your hairstyle was quite easy to replicate
4. Combination of reasons 1 to 3

:D

DoubleC

Reaction score
Which product in particular bro? I think you can try lazada and other e-commerce platforms.
my gf is looking at schwarzkopf bc repair rescue series.

apparently there are a lot different prices available at lazada.

so just want to check if we can get it at any stores.

nichsong

Reaction score
my gf is looking at schwarzkopf bc repair rescue series.

apparently there are a lot different prices available at lazada.

so just want to check if we can get it at any stores.

Sorry bro not really sure about Schwarzkopf, but you can defo compare prices via quick google search. Some websites such as ozcosmetics, iprice etc might carry them. If not you could try your luck with Qoo10 or Carousell!

nichsong

Reaction score
Follow up to previous post... Just saw one of their promo vids on insta... Looks like its a brand based in Asia.. Can't confirm if its an SG brand. But I'm pretty sure I know what to expect of those two products. MIC saga guys go see srsly lol... This is getting out of hand.

*UPDATE*

Confirmed its an SG brand. Just checked their cust svc email add. Jialat la...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.