The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKinny86

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried mixing MM with DC?

I bought DC and felt that the hold is not so strong for me. Somehow mixing both by starting off with MM then DC does quite good job.
Then again I don't want to waste my bottle of DC so trying to make use of it by mixing.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I bought DC and felt that the hold is not so strong for me. Somehow mixing both by starting off with MM then DC does quite good job.
Then again I don't want to waste my bottle of DC so trying to make use of it by mixing.

hmm give it a try. you never know.

maybe use DC as base and finish off

or vice versa. dont use too much of each. 50/50

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I usually finish off with DC mainly to hold down the sides, regardless whichever product used.

gascon7

Reaction score
Stylists

Is there any good stylists who actually have decent skills? Not a creative director level. Alot of the places these days charge 30 upwards but I get the feeling they are marking up the prices for the rent, the ambiance etc rather than the skills of the director. Can't be paying so much when need to cut every month.

Horiv3

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys any recommended moisturising shampoo that does not make the hair too soft and limpy?
Currently using Vogne but hair will seems to be kind of 'flat' after wash and dry.

Fizzable

Reaction score
anyone interested in trying Hybrid by Blumaan? Lightweight clay with medium to strong hold, supposedly very washable and specifically for people with thin hair, dropping mid-june. Looking for more people then gonna order pm me if interested

nichsong

Reaction score
anyone interested in trying Hybrid by Blumaan? Lightweight clay with medium to strong hold, supposedly very washable and specifically for people with thin hair, dropping mid-june. Looking for more people then gonna order pm me if interested

I'd say hold up for reviews first! You alreh have Morris haha. I personally feel that at this point, to splurge on another product - that product has to either match or better Morris in terms of performace and quality

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Fizzable

Reaction score
true, im not expecting in to be better than mm tbh I JUST HAVE THIS collecting issue i have 1 head and like 7 hair products(and counting) HAHAHA im always very keen in trying out new products

I'd say hold up for reviews first! You alreh have Morris haha. I personally feel that at this point, to splurge on another product - that product has to either match or better Morris in terms of performace and quality

nichsong

Reaction score
true, im not expecting in to be better than mm tbh I JUST HAVE THIS collecting issue i have 1 head and like 7 hair products(and counting) HAHAHA im always very keen in trying out new products

I understand, I have had this habit for the past 3 years. Unfaithful to one product and kee switching in search of something better. But in the end I found that there's none better than Morris. LOL

Fizzable

Reaction score
okay la to be fair we consider mm to be the best product because of the features we look for in a product, strong hold, matte finish, looks natural, easily washed out etc. but people who prefer a light holding cream may think mm is a bad product, to each its own. personally i would prefer if it had more of a structured hold but i havent found a product which has beaten mm overall in terms of features im looking for in a product

I understand, I have had this habit for the past 3 years. Unfaithful to one product and kee switching in search of something better. But in the end I found that there's none better than Morris. LOL

SoggyBear

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys any recommended moisturising shampoo that does not make the hair too soft and limpy?
Currently using Vogne but hair will seems to be kind of 'flat' after wash and dry.

eh? hair dry after using vogne?

gascon7

Reaction score
Beaver Professional seems decent.

Nyeonis

Reaction score
just tried out Fortify today, i am impressed.

hold still strong even after BBQ session. Very pliable, i can just adjust my hair back in place and it stays there. VERY easy to wash off, just use water and it comes off. its a little sticky, so not as easy to apply when compared to MM balm, but very worth it, only need to use a little bit :s13:

nichsong

Reaction score

hold still strong even after BBQ session. Very pliable, i can just adjust my hair back in place and it stays there. VERY easy to wash off, just use water and it comes off. its a little sticky, so not as easy to apply when compared to MM balm, but very worth it, only need to use a little bit :s13:

Hosey la, gonna receive my samples soon too. Gonna try it out and gonna pit it against Morris

Fizzable

Reaction score
how does it compare to clay products though? i dont think its very fair to compare a clay against mm hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.