The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Smooth and silky kind if in cold countries haha. But in Singapore is oily too lol.. I'm fine with shiny look, never try matte before cos I scared hair will be too dry.

hmm.. if you hair or scalp is naturally oily.

i suggest you try dynamite clay, don't worry it won't be too dry.

unless you love shiny look, then try silver fox.

Bulletbreaker

Reaction score
20150622_134133_zpspcpv0ice.jpg

Got this from TheGroomingSociety. Have to say that this pomade is great! The hold is there, the scent is wonderful too (psst penhaligon's bayolea pomade is the nicest among them all =:p ) Last but not least, washing it off is not a hassle for me.

DapperGentleman is very helpful and recommends other pomades too! I'm not here to 'angkat' him but just my honest view. He may reply late, but hey we all got our own life to handle too! Nonetheless great deal , Cheers!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

Got this from TheGroomingSociety. Have to say that this pomade is great! The hold is there, the scent is wonderful too (psst penhaligon's bayolea pomade is the nicest among them all =:p ) Last but not least, washing it off is not a hassle for me.

DapperGentleman is very helpful and recommends other pomades too! I'm not here to 'angkat' him but just my honest view. He may reply late, but hey we all got our own life to handle too! Nonetheless great deal , Cheers!
That is one nicely composed photo

dappergentleman

Reaction score

Thanks for supporting us bro!

It's a really exceptional pomade indeed. Good endurance, good control and great washability compared to other oil based pomades. Too bad its limited edition.

Enjoy your hoot! :)

Sent from TGS using GAGT

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thnx for feedback. How is the sheen from the Based pomade??

But I thought Bayolea pomade is oil-based?

Last edited:

Bulletbreaker

Reaction score

There's a bit of shine to it, but not like most water based ones. And yes penhaligon is a oil based ones. Sadly its only medium hold, But the scent attracts lots of nose =:p

sogatda

Reaction score
wonder what happen to mister pompadour classic wax? not avail on official site nor its stockists too. any reason for the recall or pull out... it seems like a good product to try out

lol gx, u got 1 more clone acc hor.. the $28 kanebo shampoo seller u recommended wahaha

sogatda

Reaction score
the $16.8 suavecito by sgpomade is a hoax... very good ploy to entice ppl to make an offer only to realise u need to top up this and that. This guy is jus not ethical despite his 300 or so positives.

on the up side, pomade mike has improved alot, in terms of customer service , and less 'fine print' :)

dappergentleman

Reaction score

Bro you need to try the based man. It's damn effing good. Drop us a whatsapp I'll give you a discount!

Edit: the endurance is very good. Shine wise low to med shine. Fades a little. Excellent pomade, nothing less from Clayton.

Sent from TGS using GAGT

Last edited:

dappergentleman

Reaction score
the $16.8 suavecito by sgpomade is a hoax... very good ploy to entice ppl to make an offer only to realise u need to top up this and that. This guy is jus not ethical despite his 300 or so positives.

on the up side, pomade mike has improved alot, in terms of customer service , and less 'fine print' :)
Bro what extra costs are there?

Sent from TGS using GAGT

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support for zahara nourish shampoo, guys! It is all sold out now but new stocks will be arriving next month! Meanwhile, awaiting for the new Feeling Show Cool Menthol shampoo to arrive! Will be posting details up onto site soon. ;)

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol not recommend but I've got my eyes set on the watsons house brand next. The ingredients look good. No extra nonsense added.

SWEE. let me know how it goes, i'll buy immediately anything recommended by you. :o:o

Deejay, Deejay, number 1

:s12::s12:

supercalifragillim

Reaction score
incomparable service from dappergentleman. this kind of business attitude is a rarefind in the market these days :)

and thank you all who have contributed to my problem haha. well after all the products ive tried, i suppose i am sticking with claymation. till some gem arises!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
incomparable service from dappergentleman. this kind of business attitude is a rarefind in the market these days :)

and thank you all who have contributed to my problem haha. well after all the products ive tried, i suppose i am sticking with claymation. till some gem arises!

then you have to yet to try the best. :s13: theprettyjerk. solid :s12:

contribute to your problem?
or contribute solution to your problem?

don't make us sound like we like make your problem jialat leh hahaha :s13:

supercalifragillim

Reaction score
then you have to yet to try the best. :s13: theprettyjerk. solid :s12:

contribute to your problem?
or contribute solution to your problem?

don't make us sound like we like make your problem jialat leh hahaha :s13:

hahaha sorry was busy and typing. but yes you guys get what i meant :D thank all again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.