The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanFarmer

Reaction score
btw the times i went there i didnt see all the staff there before, as in seems like they stagger their off days like doctor liddat. so better for you to book if you want a certain stylist rather than walk in. i think their salon too small to accomodate all their staff but i may be wrong... maybe just nice they go lunch break everytime i go there.

Thanks for the heads up. And yes, I am intending to make an appointment. Sick of waiting 30 mins at my current salon even when I arrive 5-10 mins early.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FoolhardySmartDobermanpinscher.gif

717949.gif

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
just bought and try the morris mortley styling treatment balm, this is really really good. a good product to use for now till blumaan meraki is release. gonna combine them when meraki is out in months time. my mr pompadour natural beeswax can step aside, performance is no where even close both application and hold.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought and try the morris mortley styling treatment balm, this is really really good. a good product to use for now till blumaan meraki is release. gonna combine them when meraki is out in months time. my mr pompadour natural beeswax can step aside, performance is no where even close both application and hold.
2x the price.
use it as pre styler and you will find gold.

took rob mason 2 years to figure out the formula.

if you can afford to sustain that balm, i would say go ahead.
not for the faint hearted. haha

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2x the price.

good stuff, worth the price...

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this. First time hearing it and checked out his channel. Is it a wax kind of thing? One more thing, I need to know how's the scent like :s13:

citrus. Rob Mason got very good sense of scent.
its more like a creamy based wax.

so far, the best i ever used. but too expensive to sustain.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2x the price.

good stuff, worth the price...

must psycho friends to make buck purchase to save on shipping fee.

I'm interested in this. First time hearing it and checked out his channel. Is it a wax kind of thing? One more thing, I need to know how's the scent like :s13:

Anyone wanna get it? Can share shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.