The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

emozxs

Reaction score
hahaha. icic. that means i bought in a good alternative or replacement for gold digger. wait you sell the gold digger and hope to see your order soon for 90 proof! :s12:

You'll see my order before 31 oct because I got that coupon for $2 off :D I was considering not selling gold digger but I preordered the 2 tubs of blumaan so... better sell :s13:

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ya, talking back to essential oil diy.
i talked to my friend, since its a per order basis.
he will make 6 of them for people here in hwz to try out at $12 bucks.

He will only make if all 6 of them are fulfilled. So now 1 is taken by nez, any others wanna give it a try at a small amount?

can say here or pm me.

wanna list ingredients here also can. just request.
Still have any left? Interested to get one to try.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

emozxs

Reaction score
Hi bros, not sure if I'm allowed to do this, please let me know if it's not allowed and I'll take it down.

Want to let go of an almost brand new tub of gold digger, just got it two days ago from gx but I tried the pomade sample he gave and I like it a lot more than GD so... Almost brand new bc I used it once, so a small bit gone. Letting go at lower price, pm me if interested!

Here's the photo!

FFNZ2GW.jpg

Last edited:

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Yo guys.

I've recently been applying some clay to damp hair, with a bit of sidekick, after which I will blow dry and apply more clay to finish.

I personally find that this method works better than just blow drying with sidekick alone. Any similar experiences?

Sent from TGS using GAGT

dj_flame

Reaction score
Yo guys.

I've recently been applying some clay to damp hair, with a bit of sidekick, after which I will blow dry and apply more clay to finish.

I personally find that this method works better than just blow drying with sidekick alone. Any similar experiences?
Dynamite clay or Quicksand with this method works well for me...only that I find it a bit troublesome to mix the clay throughout the damp hair. Keep in mind that my hair is pretty thick and long.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
na my boss alvin ask me to show u the finger, opps i mean blow:
http://sgpomades.com/products/by-vilain-blow?variant=4557425345

sorry no hair peekture, later daller seow wan to hum tum me for ruining his no warranty, pirated hairdryer biz. gotta feel bad for babyliss brand tho :(

wow dapper boy, blindbarber 90 going for 16 on your shopeee?!? mus be influenced by my boss huh ;)

lub shopee deepp deep for spoiling market, don't understnad why some ah tiong sellers still so anal abt it when thy are getin the full amt..#allthatcrapaboutbranding

Hahahahaha I hope you find peace

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u go dl the app and sign up, u will imeediatley receive a free $10 code that works on any item in shopee, still works as of now. :)

still got abou 16 other $10 codes for 1 hp no. but dunwan reveal here later got some seow gao give me branding lesson again. 8)8

some ppl jus really not cut out to do biz, cannot win then always blaming the consumer for having cheap mindset hahaha. go learn a thing or two from walmart or shengshiong bro, u think u selling mercedes ah? :s13:

Haha don't matter what you say Haha i hope you find peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.