The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Been using Baxter's Hard Cream Pomade over the past 2 days, I am liking this so far. Great for neater "red-carpet" looks - full review to come soon!

I linked The Pomp's review on the Hard Cream Pomade here.

Totally agree with this sentence from him:

This product would be best suited for a special-occasion/night-pomade for me. It is clean and light pomade that is adequate for a pompadour, but more importantly, shows great potential for versatility.

Last edited:

Bulletbreaker

Reaction score
Been using Baxter's Hard Cream Pomade over the past 2 days, I am liking this so far. Great for neater "red-carpet" looks - full review to come soon!

Where did you get yours from?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

most importantly.

one of the nicest smelling product.
subtle but nice.
not too girly yet you know the girls will like it.

its a little snow like texture.

slowly bring in the full product line in. but i know there are sellers selling them. can get from them in the meantime.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
left 2 bottles of morris motley hair treatment cleansing oil up for grabs at $65. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.