The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
well... for starters its the first time i heard of modern pirate pomade so to me this one is the rare one.... any specific brands you talking about?

Not sure what are the rare ones but someone mentioned modern pirate is common so i wanna know what are the rare ones haha! Happy with my buy, $24.95 for modern pirate 100 ml plastic jar.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the hdf bro test out the product they song song say can ah can ah no need so atas one ah, that's why they have diff varieties. The end :s13:

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

yeap. something like that

Not sure what are the rare ones but someone mentioned modern pirate is common so i wanna know what are the rare ones haha! Happy with my buy, $24.95 for modern pirate 100 ml plastic jar.

lol like collecting rare pokemon:s13:

-SianZ

Reaction score
hi guys, any ideas where to get a "proper" skeleton or normal comb in Singapore?

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any suitable haircut of "m" style hair loss?

gd-pink.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just received a pomade call David Elliot Cali
Advertise as Low Shine, Strong Hold, Water Based.

let me test it, get some out and give away the entire tub. haha

dj_flame

Reaction score
To be honest always wanted to try Kevin Murphy...not sure if anyone has an experience with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.