The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Anyone got tips on maintain hair volume? I am able to get the volume after blow dry but after I apply dynamite clay, the volume will be gone in like an hour lol. I already use super little amt of clay liao like 2x10 cents but will still fall flat :(
Post before and after pictures.

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Anyone got tips on maintain hair volume? I am able to get the volume after blow dry but after I apply dynamite clay, the volume will be gone in like an hour lol. I already use super little amt of clay liao like 2x10 cents but will still fall flat :(

See pic. Yknw you can actually use dc as a pre-styler too. I do that sometimes. Or even mix dc with sidekick to prestyle. Great volume great results

Sent from TGS using GAGT

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Come look at moi hair for today :)
sRzBVibl.jpg

Sent from an emulsion of Love without using GAGT

There's a cute monster behind you

Sent from TGS using GAGT

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

maybe is ur perspective. change your perspective, change your life.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hair too thick? hair too heavy?
there's no such thing as maintain volume.

create volume to style with.
use pre-styler like sea salt spray.
then use the clay.

whenever it falls flat, use your hair to brush it up or restyle.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.