The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
$150/haircut by junior stylist. Experience wise confirm won't lose out. Haircut, highly likely won't also.
Oo. Maybe can go some day next time. One month ago, I only come in to ask about what brand to use other than modern pirate, slick devil, etc. then end up buy MM. Then cut at MM. Then now you recommend me Kim Robsinson. I used to spent $100 or less in a year for hair related activities and products. I alr spend $370 at MM alone this time.

Sent from mobile using GAGT

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No beard lah, but my sides tmd damn difficult to settle because skull is not symmetrical+hair grow in different directions on left and right side.

A good barber who know how to use his shaver well is damn awesome!

Oo. Maybe can go some day next time. One month ago, I only come in to ask about what brand to use other than modern pirate, slick devil, etc. then end up buy MM. Then cut at MM. Then now you recommend me Kim Robsinson. I used to spent $100 or less in a year for hair related activities and products. I alr spend $370 at MM alone this time.

Try for the kicks! Too bad I shifted my financial priorities elsewhere. Now I get by on cheap and unsatisfying $12 haircuts =(

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
No beard lah, but my sides tmd damn difficult to settle because skull is not symmetrical+hair grow in different directions on left and right side.

A good barber who know how to use his shaver well is damn awesome!

Try for the kicks! Too bad I shifted my financial priorities elsewhere. Now I get by on cheap and unsatisfying $12 haircuts =(

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT
Next one will be $8 my usual hair cut place before ICT haha. I spending AUD cos I'm being paid to come here. If not you think I will spend so much on hair suddenly meh haha

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
ryMS5CJl.jpg

Enough oil to last one year if use only when going to style hair, enough balm to last one and half year ba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.