The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dappergentleman

Reaction score
In b4 collab with james bui to gain exposure in USA

Sent from an emulsion of Love without using GAGT

Wah he really earning big bucks from all his collab pomades. He probably realised he was sitting on a gold mine after 'the pomade', 'White' and 'the based' was released. He's going all out to do collabs now man. Grim grease, shear revival, all the recognised brewers are getting roped in.

And the collabs always sell out. I think every collab at least 6 to 8k profit for him. And its just purely his branding and approval. I doubt he even does any thing to help the brewers.

Sent from TGS using GAGT

dj_flame

Reaction score
Someone from HWZ can do that too. Just instead of pomades, all kinds of hair products can be reviewed instead.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Power la. Reap rewards from other ppl's efforts and hard work. He only talk talk talk, smell samples, maybe do a bit of design planning, and approve this approve that, machiam he control the pomade market. From pomade reviewer, to pomade franchising...

Sent from an emulsion of Love without using GAGT

That's what we call opinion leader. Whatever he says sure can sell. Marketing bro. Lol

Somemore the limited edt thing. Another marketing tactic. They just need to print his name on it. The product maybe 90% same, people will still buy. Lol

Blind sheeps

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what we call opinion leader. Whatever he says sure can sell. Marketing bro. Lol

Somemore the limited edt thing. Another marketing tactic. They just need to print his name on it. The product maybe 90% same, people will still buy. Lol

Blind sheeps
Life's like that lor. Hahah GX you are also an opinion leader here and can sway people if you so chose to do it lor.

Ppl who don't know look to opinion leaders for their advice mah.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Life's like that lor. Hahah GX you are also an opinion leader here and can sway people if you so chose to do it lor.

Ppl who don't know look to opinion leaders for their advice mah.

Used to be. Haha maybe I still am. Lolol. That's why gold digger and by vilain exploded here locally. Prior to that. They are practically unheard of.
But usually ppl pm me nowadays. Chill.

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to be. Haha maybe I still am. Lolol. That's why gold digger and by vilain exploded here locally. Prior to that. They are practically unheard of.
But usually ppl pm me nowadays. Chill.
Where else do you think ppl like me get their info on what products to buy? Lolol. Like you said, I became your unwitting customer thanks to your recommendation of byvillian products.

Itzliddat. Lolol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where else do you think ppl like me get their info on what products to buy? Lolol. Like you said, I became your unwitting customer thanks to your recommendation of byvillian products.

Itzliddat. Lolol

I also started like that. Just that I made an effort to do unbiased reviews lol. And I make effort to buy them. Then end up selling them. Lol.

Whyliddat lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.