The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Eyes!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah. We cannot add URL in sig. Kena already lol.
Mai Sabo leh mod

It's actually in my mod orientation package, no ads allowed in signatures UNLESS it's a link to threads in HWZ marketplace forums.

If you kena before and want to appeal, let me know. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's actually in my mod orientation package, no ads allowed in signatures UNLESS it's a link to threads in HWZ marketplace forums.

Nah Haha lazy liao Hahaha. It's OK.

terras14

Reaction score

Good evening. i have always wanted to ask. Is a forum moderater a fulltime job? U must have good strong eyes such that u read throught thousands of post everyday.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Good evening. i have always wanted to ask. Is a forum moderater a fulltime job? U must have good strong eyes such that u read throught thousands of post everyday.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.

literally right below

Big Eyes!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Good evening year 2000 account, no it's not a full time job, you can consider it a voluntary role without CIP hours :s13: I try to login at regular intervals, during which I'll take a quick scan at the latest posts that happened during my absence. Thankfully threads here do not move very fast. :o

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Good evening year 2000 account, no it's not a full time job, you can consider it a voluntary role without CIP hours :s13: I try to login at regular intervals, during which I'll take a quick scan at the latest posts that happened during my absence. Thankfully threads here do not move very fast. :o

WE NEED TO GO FASTER!

xiaokuang

Reaction score
Styled using MM... I'm amazed how little I have to use.. Hopefully last till end of the day...
WtwksIGl.jpg

Sent from xiaokuang using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.