The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
Visited Morris Motley previously in the afternoon.

Great experience. For those who pm-ed me about buying the stuff, no worries I got whatever you asked for.

It was a slow day and I was the only customer in-store. Had a quick chat with Rob about how humidity affects hairstyles. He's refining the formula of the balm to make our hair fall down "stylishly" as he acknowledged that no matter what you can never truly have all day hold as you cannot beat the sun and the heat.

Best part was that he liked my "piece-y" grown-out undercut look, and even said it looks "cool".

:s12:

I don't have pics of my hair, but it's styled somewhat like this now with a swoopy, slightly unkempt, side part fringe.

11820531_1634167533534195_1931086462_n.jpg

and a side view taken on Sunday to show off the texture.

12295234_10156230224885557_7857142144407452960_n.jpg

Handsome bro! welcome to Mel.. Got get the promo bundle pack from MM?

ZynoXII

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm back!!

I'm trying to curl my fringe back using the hairdryer, must my hair be wet to curl it back?

Because I seem to have difficulty curling it with the hair dryer, it always seem to be half curled. Then when I apply gold digger, it just drops after one hour

Sent from 象牙塔 using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm back!!

I'm trying to curl my fringe back using the hairdryer, must my hair be wet to curl it back?

Because I seem to have difficulty curling it with the hair dryer, it always seem to be half curled. Then when I apply gold digger, it just drops after one hour

Sent from 象牙塔 using GAGT

yes the hair has to be damp.
hair not long enough to stay back or because of gravity
;)

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got a serious of losing hair and balding and decided to shave it off every 2 weeks which i think ill look better with instead of wasting money to barber to shave off thought off getting a hair clipper which i can diy. can normal $20-$30 at carousell hair clipper do the job?

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got a serious of losing hair and balding and decided to shave it off every 2 weeks which i think ill look better with instead of wasting money to barber to shave off thought off getting a hair clipper which i can diy. can normal $20-$30 at carousell hair clipper do the job?

Might not be too large an expense to just buy, try and find out? If that fails then proceed to get a barber/salon-grade shaver.

Or, the way I see it, if your decision to shave clean is for the long term (i.e. you do not plan to seek treatment or harbour hopes of growing and keeping a hairstyle), why not just invest in a good instrument right now.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

lols its like he reads this thread. new vid keep repeating "fk hairdryers u dont need that ****"

but theres one quote that i think is damn legit

"every single hair has its benefits. dont waste your time wishing you had someone else's hair."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.