The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Been using more Morris Motley Balm over the week.

It's really good.

- Fingercomb a 1 dollar amount through blown dried hair and I get a nice textured and office-friendly side part. This lasts ALL DAY

- Scrunch the same amount into damp hair and blast on cold air, and I get a edgy, messy, loose side part that says rock and roll. I went to Velvet on a Friday, and after a night of dancing and generally not caring how my hair looks, it still looks great at 4 am. I never had a hair product perform like this.

Please do your hair and yourself a favor, and get a tub today.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanna try the mm balm but still have a just opened ebl clay and less than half a tub of gd...

Sent from cramped red dot using GAGT

I got 6 different products on my desk Haha mix and use lor.
Current
Gold Digger
Dynamite Clay
Blind Barber 90
Morris motley
Clay pomade Baxter
Hard cream Baxter

A barely used David elliot. Lol

I just use what I feel like.

Oh ya before I forget, Blumaan sample. Haha

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a round brush. Can recommend places to get one or any particular brand to get?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a round brush. Can recommend places to get one or any particular brand to get?

get boar bristle de. i prefer the mix boar bristle with plastic de over the just boar bristle de.

mixed > only boar bristles > only plastic bristles

Hurzer

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a hair salon for men's haircut between $40-$80? Best is one that knows their stuff and is not overly pushy because i want to try a new hairstyle.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a hair salon for men's haircut between $40-$80? Best is one that knows their stuff and is not overly pushy because i want to try a new hairstyle.
Kleida at Clover, FEP or John or Jasper at Hair Factor, FEP.

Both are just about side by side with each other.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol there's this new local pomade zgy, claims to be so much better than other exported brands. Tried it myself and its dries out faster than suavecito imo, hold strength so-so. The only saving grace is the unique scent. They claimed they sold over 200+, I think that is total bs. :s8:

losthopeguy

Reaction score
HEllo, all hair sexperts here,

Just wan to know if anyone tried grimgrease products before? If so, care to share some of the experience.

Tempted to buy sia after seeing how some ppl on youtube saying how unique it is

losthopeguy

Reaction score
What you use before and what type of product/outcome you looking for?

Sent from GAGT. I hope you too are using GAGT
erm, i have used vilain GD,DC, silverfox, MM, baxter clay.
i kinda like the baxter clay shine but i find it makes my hair dry.

what i am looking for in a hairstyle are not those that are super tight n slick but rather, something that gives abit of volume, able to bind my hair neatly and comes with some shine.
Maybe an e.g would be those of the flight stewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.