The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Soy Wax, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Castor Wax, Vegetable Based Emulsifying Wax, Fragrance & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.

basically a "easy rinse" oil based pomade.

this Deejay dude here knows what he's talking about. :o

Big Eyes!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So effectively we can't mention any products at all? Even if we mention any sellers also cannot? Can mods clarify this ?

Sent from TGS using GAGT

Hi,

To put the issue at hand into perspective, gaoxing84 was given an infraction for a post in which he said,

Those who order mmb from me and shipment delayed will be given this. Hehe

along with an image of a hair product. The intention to advertise is present, hence the infraction.

You may continue your discussions on products and sellers as you have done so previously, as long as it is within the forum's guidelines.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
does morris motley balm ingredients contain any that offer some form of heat protection?

and is chrome essentially a shiny version of balm?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

To put the issue at hand into perspective, gaoxing84 was given an infraction for a post in which he said,

along with an image of a hair product. The intention to advertise is present, hence the infraction.

You may continue your discussions on products and sellers as you have done so previously, as long as it is within the forum's guidelines.

Still think it's abit atrocious but I am gonna let it go. Let go and let live.
At least I know that is frown upon now and I am going to avoid this kind of post from now on.

Would be good if the mod can give an warning before simply throwing points to individual. We gotta learn what is accepted and what is not accepted. Especially those post where we have totally no idea what is not accepted. Like you say. Perspective of advertise is different.
At least you let us know. We know your stand and we stop.
It's a happy family here after all in hwz. I hope we can work together to keep it that way.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

giphy.gif

shoot bird, bird shoot bird kym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.