Status
Not open for further replies.

hosehbo?

Master Member
Reaction score
http://www.joico.com/products/joilotion/

sia la sounds good siol.....

but like not for permed hair?
my stylist told me to get sculpting lotion. my perm is those really curly kind of perm. not the korean kind.

the reviews like alot of people with curly hair using leh.

now the problem is where to get them? salons might have but sure expensive, see can find cheaper places anot lor.

dj_flame

Reaction score
I have been using Sebastian's Potion 9 for my longer hair now.

Good stuff, it works as both a leave-in, and a pre-blowdrying styler. Not a ton of hold like a sea salt spray, but it works very well if you just want to let your locks hang freely.

dj_flame

Reaction score

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also, while looking for a cheap alternative to Potion 9 (because I am impoverished and don't want to splurge) - I came across this brand called Generic Value Products (GVP) that claims to sell the same stuff for way less:

Concentrated Leave-In Treatment Comparable To Sebastian Potion 9

and they also have a Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo and a Big Sexy Hair hairspray equivalent too.

Pretty cool that people are recognizing we don't have to pay a premium for marketing.

Have you bought from them before?

nuuuitsjdragon

Reaction score
Hi anyone got recommendations for a good salon/hairstylist in central area?

Budget sub $50, hairstyle would be a normal slickback

dj_flame

Reaction score
begs the qn tho.... which is the greater evil? unethical marketing or riding on the names who did? :s13::s13::s13:
Whatever makes my wallet less light. :)

Hi anyone got recommendations for a good salon/hairstylist in central area?

Budget sub $50, hairstyle would be a normal slickback
Hair Factor, Level 2 at FEP. It's up the first stairs when you walk down from Tangs. Ask for John or Jasper, they're my niggas. :vijayadmin:

losthopeguy

Reaction score
sry guys. this is totally not related to hair. but i just got qns to ask dj_flame haha.

bro, saw u on the audit thread, so i assume u must be 1 of the audithor's out there haha.

was wondering if u know how critical is the aptitute test used by big4 in shortlisting candidates for interview.

knn, 6 mins to attempt 30 qns. how is it possible, i didnlt even manage more than 10 lols

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sry guys. this is totally not related to hair. but i just got qns to ask dj_flame haha.

bro, saw u on the audit thread, so i assume u must be 1 of the audithor's out there haha.

was wondering if u know how critical is the aptitute test used by big4 in shortlisting candidates for interview.

knn, 6 mins to attempt 30 qns. how is it possible, i didnlt even manage more than 10 lols
Wah jin satkis next level elitist man dj_flame

Sent from the gap between Naomi's front teeth without using GAGT

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

You no aptitude sia... Rabak

Sent from a galaxy far, far away using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.