The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
darthsid11111 also another elitist mah. Jin satkis.

Sent from the gap between Naomi's front teeth without using GAGT

darth dude so sharky! :s12::s12:

tumblr_n0dgu0TjdE1sa8164o1_500.gif

tomomibaby

Reaction score
Guys,how do u guys tame the 'baby hair' is annoying though as I tried to blow dry and apply wax on it it doesnt seems to stick on the hair.Any solution?

And

Anybody have experience with AVENTA Hair Salon and Bump Hair Design,Art-Noise Japanese Salon,as I intending to have a haircut more toward japan-ish.My virgin trip to such salon so never have such experience...or any hair salon to recommend that could create more of japan-ish hairstyle?

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Guys,how do u guys tame the 'baby hair' is annoying though as I tried to blow dry and apply wax on it it doesnt seems to stick on the hair.Any solution?

And

Anybody have experience with AVENTA Hair Salon and Bump Hair Design,Art-Noise Japanese Salon,as I intending to have a haircut more toward japan-ish.My virgin trip to such salon so never have such experience...or any hair salon to recommend that could create more of japan-ish hairstyle?
Blow dry shld get the baby hair to go where you want to yeah? Use the attachment for maximum effect.

And this dj flame last warning la.. Handsome and fit.. Major blow to my ego..

Sent from TGS using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how you manage to try so many barbers siaaa
Eh don't say that. I've always been one to enjoy life and a good haircut really makes you feel pampered. Wash+scalp massage and a fantastic hair cut leaves you feeling like a champ after.

All these experiences are accrued over a few years mah.

I visited Joel from Jermyn Street when he was still at we need a hero. He's excellent with shears which is the yardstick which I believe all good barbers should be judged with. A bit too friendly for my liking but that's because I prefer not to talk shop.

darthsid11111 also another elitist mah. Jin satkis.

Sent from the gap between Naomi's front teeth without using GAGT

Work hard need to pamper self and enjoy life. Like I mentioned in the other thread mah. But these days I derive enjoyment from different sources liao. These days most of the times i drop by qbhouse for a quick cut for the convenience.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya sia. I will never pay more $30 bucks for an hair cut Haha.
Only elite can.
That's why you can afford rolex and I nv considered purchasing one mah. You nv hear the saying rich people get this way by being thrifty? Lolol. That's why I will never get rich like you lah big boss.

big fish eat small fish.
big elite eat small elite.
darth dude so sharky! :s12::s12:

tumblr_n0dgu0TjdE1sa8164o1_500.gif
Hahah you all like that steal thunder away from the biggest elite of all in this thread lah. Mai ani kuan leh.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

stormcontrol

Reaction score
This is just Morris Motley Cleansing Oil applied to and rinsed off before bed. It's 100% bedhead, no product used.

10Jan16_zps4cudhcqr.jpg~original

Were you at 313 uniqlo on saturday? Ran into someone who looks like you. Big guns and big waves. Was wondering which yandao he reminded me of. Lol

dj_flame

Reaction score
Were you at 313 uniqlo on saturday? Ran into someone who looks like you. Big guns and big waves. Was wondering which yandao he reminded me of. Lol
Errrrrr yah but I wasn't wearing a sleeveless top. Anyways I work around there, was just picking up some socks before going into the office for some sweet OT. :D

Wah! I think your biceps thicker than my thighs sia LOL.
Lol! Honestly I'm trying to slim down, I think I'm way too buff - would like a skinnier look to go with the big hair and tattoos. =:p

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Errrrrr yah but I wasn't wearing a sleeveless top. Anyways I work around there, was just picking up some socks before going into the office for some sweet OT. :D

Lol! Honestly I'm trying to slim down, I think I'm way too buff - would like a skinnier look to go with the big hair and tattoos. =:p

you look like the 'one punch, one kill' type leh. so strong, so macho, and so Type A.
me is also wanna slim down. :o:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.