Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder who is the local distro hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sent from a galaxy far, far away using GAGT

image.png

Reaction score
any bros here can intro any finishing hairspray?

need one to keep my hair spiked after flat ironing it up (usually have a kpop type fringe,cant spike up with just wax)
heard alot of good things about powerpoint spray

tried all the lapsup spray from ntuc alr, good look, elnett satin, gatsby etc :s22::s22:
so far only spamming a huge amount from good look and gatsby works

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, 1st try on daimon barber 4. Used it on my slightly damped hair, as instructed on the jar itself. Felt quite dry and application is quite smooth and no fuss with minial tug and pull. The smell was awesome. The product itself feels quite creamy. But not sure if it can be sustained for long. Scared the hold will start to wear off after a period of time. Any advice thanks.

klb0joMl.jpg
Lol why chiur post my post?

:s22:

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm I think you should ask on the fb group. So far you're the only guy who have such a complain.
Try and see what they say. You hoot from who?

hairdicted. i posted on the fb grp then the admin ask me delete my post lol. Say will get back to me again.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

need one to keep my hair spiked after flat ironing it up (usually have a kpop type fringe,cant spike up with just wax)

tried all the lapsup spray from ntuc alr, good look, elnett satin, gatsby etc :s22::s22:

any hairspray (incl got2be glued, probably the strongest of them all) also need to spam alot for it to keep it vertically spiked. its physics brahhhh

Jun Hao

Reaction score

Try Osis hairspray no.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.