The Hair Thread - Part 5

Basilchristeo

Reaction score
2nd time using Firsthand Clay Pomade today. Feels like a drier, tackier version of old white tub TSB without the "swelling" effect.

Quite impressed, tbh this can be a cheaper dupe of TSB v1.0.

Only paid $10 on carousell so hoooray. :)

nez

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Just did that & it went through. You also face the same issue on your first purchase?

Received tonight. Quite fancy black box. Have not open up though.
Will leave a review when I tested it. Will compare against the original.
However just cut my hair yesterday so if I can't review it properly, I may need to wait till my hair get longer :o

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stronger hold. lesser scent.
Application, using the old tsb is much effortless, no pull or entangle.
Pliable-wise, maybe it's because of the stronger hold.. it's not that flexible, compared to the original. It's definitely "creamier" or should say thicker.. will notice when scoping out of the jar and rubbing it down with both hands. It do lasts longer through the day which is a plus.
Nonetheless, still the best hair product, up to date, compared to the rest of the competition.

so using the new one will have pull and tangle?

sounds like the botched black tub TSB

iNotion

Reaction score
so using the new one will have pull and tangle?

sounds like the botched black tub TSB

yes, there is, at least for my type of hair, which is fine straight type.

yes, it's similar to the black tsb but lesser pull and tangle..You notice the difference when you scope it out and rub it down with both hands..

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, there is, at least for my type of hair, which is fine straight type.

yes, it's similar to the black tsb but lesser pull and tangle..You notice the difference when you scope it out and rub it down with both hands..

my hair also same as yours, fine and straight, black tub dries too fast and will pull out my hair upon application

one way i try to overcome this is not to spread and rub my hands too much b4 applying

nez

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
morrismotley.sg is currently unavailable.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.