The Hair Thread - Part 5

SKinny86

Master Member
Reaction score
Do drop a review after you've tried it out! I'm still on MM cos too afraid to try new clay (they tend to be expensive).
Last time bought Hans de fuko, tried once only then realize not for me :(
How come? I almost want to try claymation

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This kind of side cut is called what ah?
low/mid fade?

Bqc8dFg.jpg
wah u have the confidence to pull of this type?

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pretty new to this.
any tldr guide on choosing a particular style and how to choose the correct wax/hairspray/sea salt for correct styling?

-not sure what does each product does
- how to pull of certain hairstyle? now days all ppl cut like kpop one ah, last time was jpop hair liked layered?
- nowdays i see kpop like 2 blocked hair cut, means what ah, maintain volume, side short and back slope?
means volume of hair must be thick and long right? professional environment can maintain?
- if dye hair can what sort of colour can be accepted in sg ah generally speaking? ash brown?

i tried to grow hair longer, become no shape and side very puffy like mushroom. while infront fringe too long become very heavy as quite straight, do ppl usually make fringe go up?

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pretty new to this.
any tldr guide on choosing a particular style and how to choose the correct wax/hairspray/sea salt for correct styling?
depending on face shape. whats your face shape like? round? long?
- if dye hair can what sort of colour can be accepted in sg ah generally speaking? ash brown?
ash grey jin secksi :s34:
i tried to grow hair longer, become no shape and side very puffy like mushroom. while infront fringe too long become very heavy as quite straight, do ppl usually make fringe go up?
any particular hairstyle u have in mind (show pic)?

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depending on face shape. whats your face shape like? round? long?

ash grey jin secksi :s34:

any particular hairstyle u have in mind (show pic)?
probably sharp..never really beo face
ask grey how to work n i dam white cannont pull off
hairstyle no, current one is puffy mushroom sidepart lo

ur pic that hairstyle is side cut is called undercut la

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
probably sharp..never really beo face
ask grey how to work
hairstyle no, current one is puffy mushroom sidepart lo

ur pic that hairstyle is side cut is called undercut la

Mushroom sidepart like this? jin satki mens tears dd
IZNXVqz.jpg

no lah undercut is shave all the way up de, one length for the entire side. that one top part longer, bottom part short

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mushroom sidepart like this? jin satki mens tears dd
IZNXVqz.jpg

no lah undercut is shave all the way up de, one length for the entire side. that one top part longer, bottom part short
then i not sure liao for the undercut

something like that la, the photo dude got permed hair. but mine is straight... thats why look very untidy when the top is flat/ side poof out/fringe hits my spectacles

ash grey looks not bad though.. u ash grey ah? must be hamsum to pull off

debfe359f6514471c4cc4a828d91603f.jpg

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then i not sure liao for the undercut

something like that la, the photo dude got permed hair. but mine is straight... thats why look very untidy when the top is flat/ side poof out/fringe hits my spectacles

ash grey looks not bad though.. u ash grey ah? must be hamsum to pull off

debfe359f6514471c4cc4a828d91603f.jpg
actually tears dd ish quite yandao wor, chiu pretend not handsum only :frown: :frown:
i dont dare dye my hair and damage it, cos my hair volume not there alr :frown: mine is natural black

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually tears dd ish quite yandao wor, chiu pretend not handsum only :frown: :frown:
i dont dare dye my hair and damage it, cos my hair volume not there alr :frown: mine is natural black
... Who said I was yandao. I bbfa ugly
Ya dye hair will spoil.
Old Liao hair volume lower is normal.m

SKinny86

Master Member
Reaction score
20210901-113159.jpg

Tried the Indians molding clay from bro Jun Hong and I finally found something suitable for my fine hair. Being a clay, it's not as easy to run through your hair like MM but it's light and holds the hair well, unlike MM which is heavy when apply and holds my hair down after some time.
After applying Indians molding clay, finish off with hair spray helps me last throughout the day!

Last edited:

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
20210901-113159.jpg

Tried the Indians molding clay from bro Jun Hong and I finally found something suitable for my fine hair. Being a clay, it's not as easy to run through your hair like MM but it's light and holds the hair well, unlike MM which is heavy when apply and holds my hair down after some time.
After applying Indians molding clay, finish off with hair spray helps me last throughout the day!
sounds like something i'm looking for. could you share the exact name of the product you're using? just indians molding clay?
and what hair spray are you using may i know

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sounds like something i'm looking for. could you share the exact name of the product you're using? just indians molding clay?
and what hair spray are you using may i know
You can try to search for Indians Extra Strong Hold Molding Clay. It is available on different platforms but from the same seller.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask u all ah, those hair treatment for thinning / balding hair like yun nam, beijing 101, jean yip all no use one right?

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score
Ask u all ah, those hair treatment for thinning / balding hair like yun nam, beijing 101, jean yip all no use one right?
Think either take the minoxidil or go hair transplant could give better results.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.