The Hair Thread - Part 5

xeonboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to achieve this kind of wispy bangs at the front?
Do you need to tell the hairdresser to cut gaps in the fringe? Or is this more of a styling thing?

1d148a7e6d42f9e5e5ca98d3b5877a0f.png

323ecdb36489d5014d88a9202539d729.png

symbiote28

Reaction score
anyone can recommend any alternatives similar to morris motley treatment style balm?

decade

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody here still selling the vogne shampoo n conditioner set?

Jootohmaiyo3

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend haircut places for guys in Eastpoint Mall area? Except for those like KCuts, QBHouse or Hasan cus I feel like they only know how to cut short hairstyle.

sansanjikikut

Reaction score
anyone can recommend any alternatives similar to morris motley treatment style balm?

firsthand supply or black kraken clay. Basically clays on the drier side. Nothing beats the original TSB though, but i find it overhyped now. Too expensive.

messi7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try Aveda rosemary mint purifying shampoo. Works like wonder for me.

Used to have extremely oily scalp to the point it causes foul smell on scalp. But all these was resolve after using this shampoo.

Wet your hair massage your scalp with the shampoo and leave it on for 5 mins, it a must and it will work it magic. Give it a try. ;)
Can it wash off hair product (hairspray)?

ltrinityl

Reaction score
Hi all...

Anyone knows of any hair styling cream/product to use to keep your hair soft, matte looking and easy to wash off? Best is not sticky and easy to wash off...

TIA

spectrearc

Reaction score
How to start growing out hair again from NS type haircut ah

Every time i go barber they keep trimming the top also even though i tell them just cut thinner so not so hot

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to start growing out hair again from NS type haircut ah

Every time i go barber they keep trimming the top also even though i tell them just cut thinner so not so hot
Growing out hair will always have an ugly phase of not long not short… u plan for yrself when u ready for that phase.. eg now yr end xmas etc u want go out, hv fun, not ready..

save $ dun cut hair abt 8-10 weeks during that phase.. after tat should hv grown substantial enough for stylist to work on..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.