The Hair Thread - Part 5

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received my brand new bottle of analogue paste from sgpomade.
Is it supposed to be like this?
Also the bottle says careful for the sharp edges when opening the internal ring. But there's no internal ring leh

saol2hg.jpg

triface

Reaction score
The old formula! I couldn’t say no to $6 on carousell lol. My gf hates the bayrum, she says it smells very “Indian”. 😂

Is there a difference in results with the new packaging? If so, bummer.

New packaging is supposed to be the same, but some people are saying it still feels slightly different.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received my brand new bottle of analogue paste from sgpomade.
Is it supposed to be like this?
Also the bottle says careful for the sharp edges when opening the internal ring. But there's no internal ring leh

saol2hg.jpg

that looks super dried out, i would ask for refund or replacement if i were you.

ecan07

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone heard of bee Choo orgin before ? I'm facing a little hair loss issues bro.

Posted from PCWX using CPH1707

Yes. I'm going there for their treatment once like every 2 weeks - 1 month.
Recommended by a friend whose husband had hair issues resolved after going there. You will see quite a lot of middle aged aunties and uncles there also.
My experience is that if your hair loss issues is like recent and perhaps temporary (e.g. due to recent stress), it should help. Either way, your hair will feel clean after.
But did it really help my hair grow more or faster? I don't see very obvious effects, but maybe i wasn't that diligent in going.
And be prepared for the herbal color (usually brown) fading and coming off when you perspire or when towel drying after bath. Will discolor white cloth.

ivyms86

Reaction score
Hi, sorry not sure if it is ok to post here. Can I ask if anyone has got any good and affordable hair salon in jurong area to recommend? TIA 😊

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting the morris motley treat styling balm. Usually buy from where best? :s11::s11:

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Indian clay will harden in the hair or will feel soft?
Is it malleable? Thanks.

DaveMustaine

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0000_Matte_Pomade_cropped_with_shadow_900x.png

Anyone know where to buy this very good Clay Pomade from physical shops, besides online at SGpomades?

Sgpomadesofficial

Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy this very good Clay Pomade from physical shops, besides online at SGpomades?
We’re setting up booth at Carouselland - MBS HALL A/B on 16th - 18th August (Friday to Sunday) with 10% off storewide - we’ll literally bring down every sku

Or

Come to our office la.
[ [ [ SELF COLLECTION AT OUR HEADQUARTER OFFICE ] ] ]
50 Serangoon North Avenue 4, #07-10, Singapore 555856
[ [ [ Opening Hours ] ] ]
Monday to Fridays: 11am - 5pm
Saturdays & Sundays: Closed
Public Holidays: Closed

Last edited:

sinkiedk

Master Member
Reaction score
When will stickmore clay be restocked?

We’re setting up booth at Carouselland - MBS HALL A/B on 16th - 18th August (Friday to Sunday) with 10% off storewide - we’ll literally bring down every sku

Or

Come to our office la.
[ [ [ SELF COLLECTION AT OUR HEADQUARTER OFFICE ] ] ]
50 Serangoon North Avenue 4, #07-10, Singapore 555856
[ [ [ Opening Hours ] ] ]
Monday to Fridays: 11am - 5pm
Saturdays & Sundays: Closed
Public Holidays: Closed

nichsong

Reaction score
Just tried a jar of gerson and co original pomade - Paid for it out of my own pocket. My honest verdict: I was disappointed. Product started evaporating within the second hour.. And it got looser and looser as i continued running my hands thru my hair. As i wanted to truly test its performance, i used it on its own after blow drying without a pre styler. Has anyone tried another application method and found it to work?

Honestly, performance wise, it was nothing like how it was advertised to be.. At least for me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.