The Hair Thread - Part 5

iamkira

Reaction score
Bros, how to achieve this kind of hairstyle? dun know what hairstyle.. must tell my hairstylist.
need to perm ah? any hair products I can use on.

vdpP2c.jpg

Kim-JaeUck-Her-Private-Life-Poster-Shoot-Behind-the-Scene-7-960.jpg

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bros, how to achieve this kind of hairstyle? dun know what hairstyle.. must tell my hairstylist.

vdpP2c.jpg
[/IMG]

Easy, just show them this pic

loackerc

Reaction score
I bought a firsthand supply clay pomade and kinda regretted, the smell is like chinese herbal medicine and the hold is not as strong as MM. If only I could sell this away, only used once lol.

turboo

Reaction score
what's the best clay pomade for max hold and matte? heard ubersuave and beesmade are crap? ��

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any oil, cream or lotion necessary to care for the scalp after a buzz cut?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

vdpP2c.jpg

Kim-JaeUck-Her-Private-Life-Poster-Shoot-Behind-the-Scene-7-960.jpg

This kind you definitely need to perm. Most straightforward way is to show your hairstylist this picture and they will know what to do. Because there are simply too many different factors that come into play, which advice cannot really help via this platform.

That being said - This is loose / wavy perm achieved via chemical treatment. Unless your hair structure is like this genetically, it is practically impossible for you to achieve this. (assuming a typical asian w straight and heavy/limp hair)

mehpeh

Reaction score
Hey guys, just started styling my hair again, I used to use MM TSB white tub one long time ago and it was by far the best product for my hair and in terms of what I wanted. Read up on the changes and concluded that it’s no longer what it’s used to be so am looking for alternatives. I’m deciding between the firsthand supply clay pomade and the shear revival northern lights. Would also be open to other suggestions!

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just started styling my hair again, I used to use MM TSB white tub one long time ago and it was by far the best product for my hair and in terms of what I wanted. Read up on the changes and concluded that it’s no longer what it’s used to be so am looking for alternatives. I’m deciding between the firsthand supply clay pomade and the shear revival northern lights. Would also be open to other suggestions!

Search clay pomade on shopee

haichijia

Reaction score
Hi I just got a haircut 2 weeks ago but now abit long Liao and got event this sun. Any nice salon for a cheap trim to get back the shape?

momoTEA.

Reaction score
I highly recommend Goldwell Texture Cream Paste

PROS:
Sweat resistants, re-modable even long hours, strong holding power with damp matte finishing, suitable for beginner that keen to shape their hair texture to their liking.

CONS:
Require at lease 1 minutes of shampoo cleansing with finger scrubbing, not ideal for those that lather up and rinse off immediately

*Not suitable for mid-length hair, Example:fringe touching between your upper lips/nose

Last edited:

wrxkev

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread since its about hair.
But anyone shave their head bald? If so any recommendations on what shaver to buy if one were to shave ourself? Thanks!

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to make moar volume and less mushroomy

typical straight hair no shape. fringe keep poking to eye. side welly puffy

ontop flat. behind layer. :(

nowadays what u all use for styling hair gasby wax? Or what people call promenade now days?

see everybody cutting like kpop like dragon ball hair nowdays

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to make moar volume and less mushroomy

typical straight hair no shape. fringe keep poking to eye. side welly puffy

ontop flat. behind layer. :(

nowadays what u all use for styling hair gasby wax? Or what people call promenade now days?

see everybody cutting like kpop like dragon ball hair nowdays
Sea salt spray was a game changer for my flat hair. You can start with that.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.