The HomePod and HomePod mini are finally officially available in Singapore

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
It has taken a while but the HomePod and HomePod mini are now, finally, officially available to buy in Singapore.

Alright, to recap a little, the second-generation HomePod was announced earlier this year and it features a revised speaker configuration and built-in temperature and humidity sensors.

It's powered by the S7 chip for computational audio, which means it constantly listens and adjusts its output for optimal sound.

The HomePod mini, on the other hand, was unveiled back in 2020. It's has a single full-range dynamic driver that's paired with two passive radiators and an acoustic waveguide to deliver 360° audio.

Like its larger sibling, the HomePod mini features an S5 chip that it uses to listen, process, and tune its output to ensure the best sound experience.

What's interesting about both speakers is that they don't have displays and are controlled solely via Siri.

You can also get a pair to create a true stereo setup. Or you could get multiple units for each room in the house to create a connected sound system where you can play the same song in each room or a different song in each room. The possibilities are numerous.

Availability and pricing​

The HomePod is priced at S$429 and is available in Midnight and White. The HomePod mini is priced at S$139 and is available in Space Grey, Blue, Yellow, White, and Orange.

Both will be available to order on 30 March and will be available in stores on 6 April.

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-apple-homepod-finally-available-singapore-price-specs
@Snoweagle

i.Singaporean

Reaction score

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally! I just bought my HomePods 2 in Japan, but happy that it's officially launched in Singapore! Means can get Applecare and get it serviced here if it breaks down.

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah RIP to those resellers who are selling HomePod 2 and HomePod Mini at a much higher price. That bubble has burst.
Time for us to lowball those carousell sellers. $50 for used set, $100 for new. Woooohoooooooo

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Just a question: i have a spoilt OG HomePod. I wonder if it's possible for Apple to repair it for a fee? Now that we have official support for HomePod here.

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a question: i have a spoilt OG HomePod. I wonder if it's possible for Apple to repair it for a fee? Now that we have official support for HomePod here.
I think can but you probably pay arm and leg. Might as well buy new

wwf

Master Member
Reaction score
Just bought Marshall emberton 2
Will Apple home pod mini sound better?

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
The only lag I experienced is during gaming. Other than that, watching YouTube and video is totally fine.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.