The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion Thread

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Inside each real Nintendo amiibo is an NFC tag. Think of it as a small capacity storage device. On the amiibo, Nintendo has written some data identifying the particular amiibo. iirc Nintendo also sells a few amiibo char cards (basically like poker card with NFC tag inside) without you having to buy the figure.

To *ahem* this, you can buy your own NFC tags (which can be read and written using a phone with NFC function and app) and write *ahem* amiibo data to them. These are very cheap (like us$10 for 100 pieces). Since you cannot visually read the data with naked eyes, you will have to label each tag yourself.

The next way is to buy NFC cards in the shape of poker cards that ppl have already created with amiibo data and printed nicely with picture, so you can easily identify which card is for which amiibo.

The above ways mean you will have many tags/cards around. What the n2elite does is it lets you *ahem* multiple amiibos on a single n2 (up to 200, they constantly update their app to add new amiibos). You switch which amiibo you want by pressing a physical button on the n2elite. This is convenient cos you only need one n2 elite. The disadvantage is that you cannot tell which amiibo is currently selected using your naked eyes.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. So Its better I buy NFC cards in the shape of poker cards. Hope those are not costly.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed explanation. So Its better I buy NFC cards in the shape of poker cards. Hope those are not costly
Those pre-printed cards don't get updated though, like when nintendo has new amiibo, you will need to wait for someone to make them.

Pre-printed cards:
18pieces-NTAG215-Printed-NFC-Card-Written-by-Tagmo-Can-Work-For-Switch.jpg_220x220.jpg
22pcs-NTAG215-NFC-Tag-Cards-Breath-Of-The-Wild-Full-Set-20-Heart-Wolf-Link-Fierce.jpg_220x220.jpg

Might be easier to just buy the nfc tag stickers, and paste them on any card (like buy a stack of blank name cards, stick the tag on, then use a pen to write whatever amiibo name on it). Or buy card shape blank cards. (There seems to be different standards of nfc, do some research first.) There are android apps for writing the data onto the nfc tag (search "amiibo" on the google play store). Of cos, your phone needs to have nfc function first.

Stickers:
Free-Shipping-100pcs-Lot-NFC-TAG-Sticker-13-56MHz-ISO14443A-NTAG-213-NFC-tag-Universal-Lable.jpg_220x220.jpg

Blank cards:
50pcs-NFC-NTAG215-13-56MHz-14443A-NFC-Forum-Type-2-Tag-Smart-Card-RFID-Cards-Tags.jpg_220x220.jpg

AC2

Reaction score
Beginning Trials - 12 Floors - Should take around 1 hour to complete

Middle Trials - 16 Floors - around 1.5 hours to complete (seems like easier than beginning trials)

Final Trials - 23 Floors - took me 1hr 45 min to complete

Just did the 3 trial yesterday
Beginner - 30min
Middle - 1 hr 15min
Final - 1hr 45 min

Final is most challenging haha . First attempt die at rm 23 cause i blur when the beginning all the mob plus lyn haha. Wasted my food and fairy at rm 20-22
Word of advice , practise your shield deflect from the guardian. Cos failure will waste a lot of your life.

2nd attempt and careful planning i cleared all with full fairy plus food and 6 ancient arrow left (used 3 in total). Very satisfying game and challenge.

yhscsl

Reaction score
Anyone here has the official pdf version on the expanded guide book which covers the dlc part?

AC2

Reaction score
Hmm u nees guide book for? Usually most of the answer can find on youtube

kla2552

Reaction score
Anyone kind enough help me defeat Thunderblight Ganon? I pass my switch to you, i sick and tired

Sent from Sony F8332 using GAGT

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone kind enough help me defeat Thunderblight Ganon? I pass my switch to you, i sick and tired

Sent from Sony F8332 using GAGT
Not that hard lah. Is this your first divine beast?

Sent from Home using GAGT

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd i was ventured there for memory then just cont...
Try to grind a bit. Get the master sword, do a few more shrines to get more hearts. Farm mats for lightning resist and extra temporary hearts.

I remembered that phase 2 is the troublesome part. Need to use magnesis to move the stakes that it dropped near it so it get electrocuted and drop to the ground. Must whack him as much as possible while he is down. Rinse and repeat.

Sent from Home using GAGT

symbiote28

Reaction score
been awhile since i touched the game. was very into it the first few weeks. selling it off now

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.