The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 12

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was looking for how to diy led lights for Lego n stumbled on this I-brix which I tot was pretty cool and I think in the end, cannot jalan right?

Do you guys decor your lego wif light bricks? Am looking for recommendation. TIA 🙏🏻
AliExpress got alot, set specific ones.

Quite cheap

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw the customer reviews for Winnie the Pooh.. someone from SG gave review that the set is fake product 🤪

Likely a spoilt sport.

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I missed the boat for POTC silent Mary . Was on my to-buy list but was caught up wif busy work schedule and totally forgotten about it. Now it’s more than $400 😞

@calkel20 , enjoy your trip to TW 😃 there got cheap EOL lego anot ?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I missed the boat for POTC silent Mary . Was on my to-buy list but was caught up wif busy work schedule and totally forgotten about it. Now it’s more than $400 😞

Cheap EOL can get at traditional shops, but then to carry back is meh...
Unless really mati mati want to buy.
I do love ships too!
Or look out from carousell.

Somehow I do find the better buys, seems to be like HK etc.
Now planning next June trip liao.
Wahaha!

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That piece is a beauty. How much was it before?

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That piece is a beauty. How much was it before?

If I recall correctly , I think was $299 thereabouts… I hesitated cos not used to the skeleton “botak” feeling 😂

I have the older POTC ships like Imperial flagship, blackpearl and Queen Anne .. all bought at EOL premium prices .. really couldn’t resist . Nowadays very difficult to buy due to space constraints 😞

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So to clarify again…
Safe to buy those “sold by Amazon” regardless of Amazon us , sg, jp?

@ashethen .. my understanding correct?
Yup.
But people also experience Amazon not packing the set in a box. Just stick a shipping label onto the Lego box. Jp should be safe, they're stringent with packaging

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup.
But people also experience Amazon not packing the set in a box. Just stick a shipping label onto the Lego box. Jp should be safe, they're stringent with packaging
So far, I yet to get such experience.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.