The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 12

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Viking village set on promo @ Bricksworld (25% off).

Just hooted one set at $126 (offset with store credit). 🙂

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already 1st Apr, no sign of the Micro Ninjago Docks GWP, wonder when will we see it online.

Also, I think the GWP Flower Display purchase threshold is way too high, should be between $150 to $180 at most.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
40714_alt4.png
Mini carousel ride.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My points enough just for one.
My first order is in.
Second easter order on the way but no micro city.
Looks like the cool down period is over as now I can see the Micro Ninjago City available for redemption.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol! There was a glitch at AmazonSG when purchasing Lego with the free GWP Friends polybag added. Somehow the discount also applied to the Lego set that you're purchasing instead of just deducting the cost of the GWP which was $20.

I made one purchase with the discount glitch and the GWP was left with 2 copies, then few minutes later someone else scoped up the remaining 2 GWP taking advantage of the glitch.
🤪

Talk about at the right place and at the right time! Now they offer a new Panda polybag GWP but no more glitch.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just hooted Lego Marvel 76208 The Goat Boat from TRU JEM for 27 bucks!

I think it was on clearance sale at same price in other outlets previously? Just surprised to see 1 set on the normal Lego shelf hiding behind the advent calendar sets so ring it at the counter.

Also hooted 76398 Hogwarts Hospital Wing (badly creased box) at 35% off, still good even though not as heavily discounted as the Goat Boat. 🙂

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AmazonSG selling Lego 60361 Ultimate Stunt Riders Challenge at 70% off now.

Grab it for parts!

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol! There was a glitch at AmazonSG when purchasing Lego with the free GWP Friends polybag added. Somehow the discount also applied to the Lego set that you're purchasing instead of just deducting the cost of the GWP which was $20.

I made one purchase with the discount glitch and the GWP was left with 2 copies, then few minutes later someone else scoped up the remaining 2 GWP taking advantage of the glitch.
🤪

Talk about at the right place and at the right time! Now they offer a new Panda polybag GWP but no more glitch.

Just hooted Lego Marvel 76208 The Goat Boat from TRU JEM for 27 bucks!

I think it was on clearance sale at same price in other outlets previously? Just surprised to see 1 set on the normal Lego shelf hiding behind the advent calendar sets so ring it at the counter.

Also hooted 76398 Hogwarts Hospital Wing (badly creased box) at 35% off, still good even though not as heavily discounted as the Goat Boat. 🙂

AmazonSG selling Lego 60361 Ultimate Stunt Riders Challenge at 70% off now.

Grab it for parts!

So many good deals. (y)

You keep a lookout daily?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.