The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 12

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Alfie77

Reaction score
So expensive set. I think Lego is indirectly telling us to chose wisely. Not buy everything

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So expensive set. I think Lego is indirectly telling us to chose wisely. Not buy everything

I need to save up to buy a bigger house before I buy big LEGO sets :p

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7x3pugbzwrk31.jpg

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
is there a building service to engage professional support services for the building of this set? because I have no time to build my legos nowadays

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there a building service to engage professional support services for the building of this set? because I have no time to build my legos nowadays

haha im sure many here will be willing to help assemble. whether they will return i duno :) or ask the local AFOL club. or if you have kids or relatives with kids, get them to do it :)

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I welcome advice how to hand carry the UCS ISD back from overseas. Lol. Travelling alone with one cabin luggage.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I welcome advice how to hand carry the UCS ISD back from overseas. Lol. Travelling alone with one cabin luggage.

Open box and dump all plastic bags into one extra luggage hahah

Posted from PCWX using LYA-L29

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.