Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
59164_mt4.jpg

Stay safe people!

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Haha, small collection of whiskey. Nothing compared to the Lego I have. Only bought some small Star Wars battle packs over the last 3 yrs. No more space for big sets
I have moved to hdb and no space for my many built sets and sets that are brand new in box, any idea how to donate them to kids?

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have moved to hdb and no space for my many built sets and sets that are brand new in box, any idea how to donate them to kids?
Think there is FB pages for donation purpose.

You may try selling besides donation ....

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, small collection of whiskey. Nothing compared to the Lego I have. Only bought some small Star Wars battle packs over the last 3 yrs. No more space for big sets
You should sell some of those sets if they are able to fetch a good price ...

martin1973

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it takes some time to sell. I just took my time and sell at my own sweet time. On the contrary, I think Covid pumped up the demand for Lego.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am awaiting for the new sets that will be available in later 2021
1. Marvel Superheroes
2. Ninjago
3. City

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.