The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

boba_fett

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone can explain how the adidas SG Yeezy drop work? Do you just join the queue and they will let you know if you get in to purchase the item?

wanted the slides, but it just keep spinning and and say sales is in progress please wait. After 45mins they tell me it is sold out. Lol?

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can explain how the adidas SG Yeezy drop work? Do you just join the queue and they will let you know if you get in to purchase the item?

wanted the slides, but it just keep spinning and and say sales is in progress please wait. After 45mins they tell me it is sold out. Lol?

i think they randomly letting people to get in to the page and select their desire size.

at least nike let u select your size and they will randomly pick the winner.

boba_fett

Master Member
Reaction score
i think they randomly letting people to get in to the page and select their desire size.

at least nike let u select your size and they will randomly pick the winner.
ah I see, Nike's way of giving L is better as the process is faster. Adidas just made me wait for nearly 1 hour for nothing.

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bump.......

When are they gonna re-release the AJ 4 Military Blue?

2012-Air-Jordan-4-Military.jpg

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my Tour yellow back in 2018 during their 20th Anniversary.

I swear upon their comfort! 3 years on still beating it!

What colourway are you looking at? Gundam?
Any. Its just so comfy that I wanna stock up on more pairs.

bryando

Reaction score
Just tried wearing my Clot KOS AM and find the sizing huge! Went with my usual Nike sizing but the Clot AM is like 1 full size too big?

Seems like AM and AF1 both runs much bigger, no such issues with my other Nikes AM95, AM97 and others. Any experts can share advise?

Cissiboy

Reaction score
i think clot have no heel padding so that might enlarge "real estate" ? I can't comment further since i do not have those

I find no problem wearing am1, am97, am98, am95 cos the sizing is consistent all the time
AJ1 also never an issue

bryando

Reaction score
i think clot have no heel padding so that might enlarge "real estate" ? I can't comment further since i do not have those

I find no problem wearing am1, am97, am98, am95 cos the sizing is consistent all the time
AJ1 also never an issue
Hmmm.....interesting, may add insole padding to the AM1 and try. Cause I have absolutely no such issue with any other Nikes that I have (which is quite a lot....), bit for sure I have this sizing problem with AF1, both the high and the low runs very big for me.....

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried wearing my Clot KOS AM and find the sizing huge! Went with my usual Nike sizing but the Clot AM is like 1 full size too big?

Seems like AM and AF1 both runs much bigger, no such issues with my other Nikes AM95, AM97 and others. Any experts can share advise?

I went with my usual size for the clot kos, the toe gap dont really bothers me and the width of the shoe is just nice for me.
even Edison Chen is rocking it with the obvious gap and showing it off.

but the irritating part about the kos is sometime i can see steam on the see through plastic when im rocking it.

bryando

Reaction score
I went with my usual size for the clot kos, the toe gap dont really bothers me and the width of the shoe is just nice for me.
even Edison Chen is rocking it with the obvious gap and showing it off.

but the irritating part about the kos is sometime i can see steam on the see through plastic when im rocking it.
Its not just about the gap, its so big its slipping off my feet, ha

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Travis for dior line looks more interesting rhan this. Sorry but virgil abloh cmi right now
lol i nvr like virgil...all his design copy here and there..
nvr an offwhite fan either

Edit Opps bought a wallet from vigil :o

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.