The Teeth Straightening Thread (Braces, Invisalign, Zenyum, WonderSmile)

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No teeth thread here?
Share your teeth straightening experiences (braces, zenyum, invisalign) here!

I just signed up for Invisalign, will share my experiences here after 2 years :s22: :s22:

UPDATE:
Just recently completed my Invisalign treatment.

Cost - All-in costs totaled to $8k including pre-consultation and retainers

Duration - Took me 1.5 years for the entire treatment

Ask me anything and I'll try to answer.

Last edited:

haichijia

Reaction score
how much your cost for invisalign? i try zenyum but they say i cannot so i nevr sign up.

haichijia

Reaction score
i was quoted 7k over 2 years.
i think for invisalign, price is 6-8k ba

braces should be cheaper, 5k?
braces can be seen which i dont want. i regret never go for braces last year as i dunno the covid could last so long. if not wear mask i dont mind sia.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
braces can be seen which i dont want. i regret never go for braces last year as i dunno the covid could last so long. if not wear mask i dont mind sia.
hahaha same thoughts!
and i also feel now is the best time to do teeth straightening since everyone wearing masks too.

u how old may i ask?

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to do Invisalign but damn exp.

a lot of ppl hated braces and love the Invisalign option. No wonder so many DIY options available such as byteme, candid to those willing to risk it. The treatment times are also shorter compared to traditional method.

Last edited:

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same here. nvm de lah, who say old can't do hehe.
my cousin 34yo also went to do. braces some more.
I also did it older with old fashion braces, young no money to do. Parents not willing to pay. NUS in the past offer discount rates to those willing to be patient to students. Back then a lot of ppl doing it, wait times is like a year or longer to start work.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also did it older with old fashion braces, young no money to do. Parents not willing to pay. NUS in the past offer discount rates to those willing to be patient to students. Back then a lot of ppl doing it, wait times is like a year or longer to start work.
hey there!
would you be willing to share at what age did you do your braces?
how much does it cost
are you still on braces or finished alr.

haichijia

Reaction score
a lot of ppl hated braces and love the Invisalign option. No wonder so many DIY options available such as byteme, candid to those willing to risk it. The treatment times are also shorter compared to traditional method.
Actually zenyum all these only for minor cases. Invisalign can be for more serious case.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.